Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

Quality omdt as per. Tricky match tonight, but we always seem to pull something out of the bag late on at the NYS.

Fingers crossed. We've been pants this last week, but we have injuries to our main men.

Get a couple back tonight & we should win.

We've already won more, scored more & gained more points than our opponents, so we are therefore better and we can beat them.

2-1 to us.  UTO.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Prawnsarnieowl said:

I am one of life’s optimists and will shell out my £10 to watch the game full of hope as usual. 
I used to describe being a Wednesday fan as being a rollercoaster ride, but for a while it’s been more like base jumping where the parachute doesn’t open!

All I hope for really is that we play our wide players on their strongest foot to cross with!

We might at least then see a few chances. 
Seeing players cut inside, run into trouble, pass back to the defensive player to hoof up the middle to no one has actually started to hurt my eyes!

I think it’s on the red button mate. Save your £10.

If feeling charitable send £10 to

crowdfund@holmowlnewgolfclubs.co.uk

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I think it’s on the red button mate. Save your £10.

If feeling charitable send £10 to

crowdfund@holmowlnewgolfclubs.co.uk

Watched the Brentford- Naaaaarch game on the red button last night ,  it was like watching a nature programme on ants running about . They use just the single camera and it was so far away from the pitch it could have bee in the old ground.

24 minutes ago, WAWAW FOREVER said:

Going for a 2-0 win for the owls flint to get both. I'm always a glass half full man till the end. UTO FTB and sack Monk if we lose 🙂

Like your optimism mate, hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Big week, 2 wins and we are off the bottom and in plus points. 2 defeats and we are 8 points adrift of second bottom and even further adrift of safety, currently 9 points (with 2 games to play).

Based on last weeks performances and our inability to score goals, have serious doubts about winning games at the moment, even against equally poor,  relegation fodder opposition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

If we lose tonight Monk out. 

As much as I have backed Monk mainly because I really fear for who we would appoint 'if' he were to be sacked. I have to agree, losing to both Luton and Rotherham (both expected to be relegation fodder) in a week would make the job untenable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

As much as I have backed Monk mainly because I really fear for who we would appoint 'if' he were to be sacked. I have to agree, losing to both Luton and Rotherham (both expected to be relegation fodder) in a week would make the job untenable. 

Wait till after the Wycombe game before you make rash decisions. 

If we can't beat them and rovrum then all hope is lost. 

Then let Monk leave by mutual consent. 

I don't think Chansiri has the ba**s to sack anyone. 

• Like 1