Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

I don't think I'll ever see a better Rotherham game where they sneaked the winner in injury time. Oh how they went wild. Not too happy when we rescued a point though. Suicidal when Lee nipped in the vinegar stroke to win the whole Turkey shoot. Now that was an ending to beat all endings.

The walking wounded maybe still wounded but we'll give it all we've got.  UTO & DTB WAWAW 3-2 OWLS !   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Apart from the match that nev has just recounted,  they’re generally tight, dire matches.

Midweek match, home or away , these days suggests exactly that.

So a tight, dire 1-0 defeat it is.

The misery in Brian Laws voice says it all.

• Like 3

this is it!!!!!    one of the most free flowing, entertaining, high skill level, goal laden games you are ever likely to witness....................will be available miles away from Rovrum v wednesday.

let's go 1-1

rubbish goal from them, rubbish goal from us rubbish game that I will be happy I've missed because i'm at work.

how deeply depressing this all is.  

In happier news I'm getting some new golf clubs soon

Peace out and thanks again Screaming Lord S, let's hope hirsty has the turning circle and pace of an elephant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

Nil-all I’m afraid, zero optimism.

Understand your point, but SWFC is due for a win and also to score more than 1 goal.  I'll go out on a limb and say Patterson heads one in during the first half, and Reach hits a 30-yard screamer in the second...if either start.  I know, it's a longshot, and optimism is difficult right now....but in a strange way, it's why WAWAW, after all these decades, centuries actually.  Even when we're not optimistic, we are, or we'd stop caring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

Understand your point, but SWFC is due for a win and also to score more than 1 goal.  I'll go out on a limb and say Patterson heads one in during the first half, and Reach hits a 30-yard screamer in the second...if either start.  I know, it's a longshot, and optimism is difficult right now....but in a strange way, it's why WAWAW, after all these decades, centuries actually.  Even when we're not optimistic, we are, or we'd stop caring.

I’m getting like that I’m afraid....I’m not into slagging players/management off online but this type o’football we play is totally uninspiring....finishing insulating mi loft in a bit, more excited t’be doing that than watching us later😑

• Haha 2

I'd usually be quite optimistic going into this one, but our performance against Luton was worrying, to say the least.

Hopefully a few of the injured players return and we can get back to the more positive performances we had at the start of the season.

We could really do with a win tonight to get ourselves back on track.

• Thanks 1

Must win for me tonight.

We are 9 points adrift.

Hopefully a few players back and a.much improved performance. 

Hopefully Monk gets some divine inspiration from somewhere and drops Dawson Odubajo and Pelupessy

Edited by jonnyowl
  • Like 2

Yes, SWFC is much better attacking, than hoofing-n-hoping.  RUN it out, and if not, get some guys in a position to at least be there for the "hoof."  Same for those exquisite crosses from Reach,  where's all the recipients for such crosses?   Well, your loft is now insulated, and you're still thinking SWFC.  WAWAW.  

• Thanks 1