The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

I’d heard that he’d had a bit of a ding dang do with the owners who want to avoid splashing the cash in January. He wants to invest, but understandably they don’t want to go beyond a couple of loan signings.

Obviously he was pissed off about that and believes that they aren’t allowing him even a chance to keep them in the PL - in which case what’s the point of him staying.

Thats where the rumours came from. And potentially him temporarily leaving if the owners are just planning to write off the remainder of the season.

*NB: clearly Wilder has forgotten that he’s spent 120m, got 2 points all season,  has a starting line-up of average players earning 40-55k per week, and spent 23.5m on a player that he keeps dropping for David McGoldrick

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sibon said:

Meanwhile, over on Grunterstalk, they are arguing for the season to be voided.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/another-40-positive-covid-cases-in-pl.84242/

Which is marginally more embarrassing that being the shitest Premier League team ever. Official.

Stopped reading after the first page. Embarrassing posts from most on there, with a couple who actually seem quite grounded.

I then nipped up to Poundland to get some straws but the aisle was full of pigs clutching away desperately,  so I turned round and left.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, McRightSide said:

I’d heard that he’d had a bit of a ding dang do with the owners who want to avoid splashing the cash in January. He wants to invest, but understandably they don’t want to go beyond a couple of loan signings.

Obviously he was pissed off about that and believes that they aren’t allowing him even a chance to keep them in the PL - in which case what’s the point of him staying.

Thats where the rumours came from. And potentially him temporarily leaving if the owners are just planning to write off the remainder of the season.

*NB: clearly Wilder has forgotten that he’s spent 120m, got 2 points all season,  has a starting line-up of average players earning 40-55k per week, and spent 23.5m on a player that he keeps dropping for David McGoldrick

I think Chrissy has earned the right to spend another £120m in the transfer window.lol

40 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I think Chrissy has earned the right to spend another £120m in the transfer window.lol

£35mill on Lingard

£25mill on Rojo

£15mill on Rhodes

£30mill on derby's 3rd choice full back

£15mill on court room battles 

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
58 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I think there'll be a big shock coming for them in the cup today, United will actually win a game. 

Had a dream they won 4-0.  It was away at colchester for some reason!  I was in the stands spying on them for Chris Turner!!!

Eating cheese at night does give you nitemares.

Still, worth a quid on em today to win 4-0.