Leko the Wanderer

37 minutes ago, UEA Owl said:

Makes sense he'd go to B'ham anyway, if he's from the Midlands, and settled in the area with his friends and family close by and they offer similar terms to what we have it's hardly surprising that he'd chose to stay down there than have to come up here. 

That being said, I don't rate Karanka particularly, does't seem like he's a manager that talented attacking players can thrive under. 

This doesn’t bode well for us. We’re just not an attractive option when somebody choses Birmingham over us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Good player, but not an out and out forward and recovering from injury. 

Dont get me wrong, would have been pleased if he signed, based on potential, but not bothered he hasn't. 

He wasn’t hungry either. 

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

At this point, tho I think he’s a massive bell, I would just sign Marcus Maddison on a free Cos I’m genuinely scared about our forward options.

Hes not even a striker but I would just play him there.

I just want people through the door too

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

At this point, tho I think he’s a massive bell, I would just sign Marcus Maddison on a free Cos I’m genuinely scared about our forward options.

Hes not even a striker but I would just play him there.

He's a player we could actually make money on. Of cause we wing sign him 

6 minutes ago, modboy said:

He's a player we could actually make money on. Of cause we wing sign him 

Nobody has been prepared to pay money for him in the past, and there doesn’t appear to be too many takers around now he’s free He has talent, so you have to wonder why

6 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Nobody has been prepared to pay money for him in the past, and there doesn’t appear to be too many takers around now he’s free He has talent, so you have to wonder why

Would be a great signing.  His stats are excellent, for Peterborough, 249 appearances 62 goals and 92 assists.   Consistently performed, consistently played and can cover 4 positions.  No serious injuries either for lengthy periods and at 26, he should be near his prime, plus will have a decent resale value.  

Then if you factor in the Championship this season, with more games being played in a shorter time frame, we are going to need these type of players that can play game after game without breaking down.  That is what will see us through next season.  Reliable and fit players that have the experience and stats to back it up.  

We need a marquee signing.  Maddison fits the bill.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Would be a great signing.  His stats are excellent, for Peterborough, 249 appearances 62 goals and 92 assists.   Consistently performed, consistently played and can cover 4 positions.  No serious injuries either for lengthy periods and at 26, he should be near his prime, plus will have a decent resale value.  

Then if you factor in the Championship this season, with more games being played in a shorter time frame, we are going to need these type of players that can play game after game without breaking down.  That is what will see us through next season.  Reliable and fit players that have the experience and stats to back it up.  

We need a marquee signing.  Maddison fits the bill.  

I'm with that as long as you are aware what happened last time we begged for a marquee signing lol

11 hours ago, Shezza said:

This doesn’t bode well for us. We’re just not an attractive option when somebody choses Birmingham over us. 

Players will chose most teams over us . We are poorly run by a moronic owner and on minus 12 points. We also have one of the worst squads in the division . Not exactly much to sell to new signings is it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1