Leko the Wanderer

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

Sounds like it fits Monk’s criteria. Can play wide or through the middle. 

Would prefer this one to be a permanent signing rather than a loan. 

but only after we’re sure he’s fully recovered It’s an interesting link though

Guest everydays_wednesday
Just now, wilyfox said:

Pacey young talent. Just have to hope our medical examiner doesn't notice the crutches. Shouldn't be a problem. 

I am so glad we employed Stevie Wonder as our medical man!

I remember him playing for WBA in the PL about 4 years ago. He came on as a sub in a few games and was lively and threatening for someone of only 17 years of age. They highlighted him on a show reel on MOTD and said he was a promising talent.

Hope he’s over his injury and we can get this over the line. Not sure how he’d fit into a 3-5-2 which suggests Monk may be looking at other tactics for the new season.

Being linked to players like Leko, Windass and the kid from Everton makes me wonder about how our strike force will line up next season.

42 minutes ago, striker said:

Looked a good player when I've seen him. Injury concerns me though, we've just taken Brown who has a history of some serious injuries so hope we're doing our due diligence medical wise. 

I agree but will think that the medical is far more stringent at S6 than it has been 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, striker said:

Looked a good player when I've seen him. Injury concerns me though, we've just taken Brown who has a history of some serious injuries so hope we're doing our due diligence medical wise. 

It’s the market we’re in. Fully fit and we would be no where near these types of players.

• Like 4