Kieran Lee Though.....

Said it in the MOM thread. He's not quite back to his best but I thought he was excellent tonight because he appreciates the importance of tempo and he did his absolute best to inject that into our game. Great work-rate and energy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Greengrass said:

Hmmmm let me see do I want to see K Lee or Joey P 

its a a tough call.

played well tonight.

I think that Lee probably made more forward runs and made more forward passes last night than Joey has all season.

We've effectively had at times a 1 (very small) man midfield this season.

Just wait until he gets fully match fit, because I don't think he is (nor FF, Wickham or Fletcher).

I guess what a lot of people on here don't see or understand is that what you do off the ball is as important as what you do on it. I think he has a Star Gate in his socks, because one second he is nowhere to be seen and the next his is in the box looking for scraps. His timing at running in to space is incredible at times, so much so that the opposition players don't even pick him up. He just ghosts around, so he is useless at pulling defenders out of position because they just don't see his runs. I bet he leaves home for training 5 minutes after it started and still arrives on time.

Yep, I like Kieran Lee and think he is a very intelligent player. It's good to have him back and I hope he can hit the type of form again he showed before his injury.

1 hour ago, should know better said:

Well done to the intelligent Lee carried Bannan defensively all night and still got forward, going to be hard for him on his own against better opposition unless mr lazy wakes up.

Bannan? Lazy?

Wind-up?

• Like 1