Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

11 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Well I spotted him before he was born and thought he would be a good signing for us.

Well I used to live in a cardboard box at the bottom of the garden, get up before I went to bed and had to pay for the privileged of working down the pit 20 hours a day.......one for the teenagers there 🤦

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Well I used to live in a cardboard box at the bottom of the garden, get up before I went to bed and had to pay for the privileged of working down the pit 20 hours a day.......one for the teenagers there 🤦

Very good, apart from the fact that the cardboard box was int middle ot road, they worked between 14 and 24 hours at the mill depending on who’s line it was and they got up at 10 o’clock half an hour before he went to bed but you try telling young people that today

lol

1 minute ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Very good, apart from the fact that the cardboard box was int middle ot road, they worked between 14 and 24 hours at the mill depending on who’s line it was and they got up at 10 o’clock half an hour before he went to bed but you try telling young people that today

lol

And they don't believe you....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Dion Sanderson would be a smarter option than Hector. Even though, I liked Hector a lot during his time here. However, his form, confidence and fitness have dipped. Sanderson can play across the defence, he's adept at centre back, full back and wing back, plus he'd be more suitable long term with potential resale value too. 

Id be looking at Max Kilman if were looking at a CH. Left footed, has been trained  in the 352 formation and very promising age. I know Wolves rate him highly but would be a promising option for us could we get him over Sanderson

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

disappointing that. Got some decent strikers have QPR. 

They have, mate of mine is a big QPR fan and really rates Dykes, but he also says they are poor in defense and really leaking goals.

He thinks we will definitely score against them tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF Hector played his part in getting Fulham to the PL. Quite shameful of their Chairman to speak out as he did.

As for coming back to us, wanted him to stay but now the money it would cost is needed elsewhere IMO.

Absolutely shocking from Fulham’s chairman. Basically threw his manager and players under the bus after 3 poor results. 

Can’t be any good for confidence. 

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

time to move on imo. The lads injured/been injured so will be nowhere near match fit. If we are willing to spend a lot of his wages I would rather that go towards a couple of loans instead. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

They have, mate of mine is a big QPR fan and really rates Dykes, but he also says they are poor in defense and really leaking goals.

He thinks we will definitely score against them tomorrow.

Debut goal for Paterson I reckon. Think we will concede also though. 2v1 Wednesday. We need a win. 

• Like 1