Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

I thought so you have not seen one game of Wednesday this season. This is clear from your comments. I have watched every game on line this season except first cup game which was on Sky TV. You I doubt have watched any games using any medium or have done so asleep.

You make statements which clearly show lack of knowledge of how team are set up and playing.

To castigate somebody before kicking a ball is bad enough but to indicate would not fit in when have no idea how team is working as a unit is rediculous.

So there you are, I’ve actually seen more of us than you, I managed to watch the Walsall game on Sky. Be happy to fill you in on what you might have missed. 
I base my opinions on Wednesday, on what I see. You are right, I have never seen Paterson play for Wednesday, and neither have you, so who are you to try and lecture me on my interpretations of what I see

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Quist said:

I would try watching football rather than spending all week on here. From your comments I doubt you have seen Wednesday play a game this season? 

31 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Can we now? I thought we were restricted to tv and online How many times have you seen Paterson play for Wednesday then smartarse?

15 minutes ago, Quist said:

I thought so you have not seen one game of Wednesday this season. This is clear from your comments. I have watched every game on line this season except first cup game which was on Sky TV. You I doubt have watched any games using any medium or have done so asleep.

You make statements which clearly show lack of knowledge of how team are set up and playing.

To castigate somebody before kicking a ball is bad enough but to indicate would not fit in when have no idea how team is working as a unit is rediculous.

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So there you are, I’ve actually seen more of us than you, I managed to watch the Walsall game on Sky. Be happy to fill you in on what you might have missed. 
I base my opinions on Wednesday, on what I see. You are right, I have never seen Paterson play for Wednesday, and neither have you, so who are you to try and lecture me on my interpretations of what I see

Brilliant stuff! Keep swinging, lads...

987260369_HandbagFight.gif.bfd4e570c24094ab70adc2198d78844a.gif

• Haha 7

On 24/09/2020 at 18:59, wilyfox said:

You say that, but he gave us heads up on Dele-Bashiru & Dunkley. He then followed Kachunga - whom Dom Howson looked into and dismissed - then we signed the player.

Anyway what are the latest transfer rumours?

14 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Come on children, play nice. Besides, his Dad’s bigger than yours!

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Watto said:

Anyway what are the latest transfer rumours?

dunno. Was going to ask the same. Can someone with insta check to see who Att’s following? 

9 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Norwich turning down £26m for their centre back Ben Godfrey. 

Parachute payments have become an absolute joke, already makes it financially unfair for the rest of the Championship with the added money, also allows recently relegated PL teams to hold out for massive transfer fees (as they don't need the money) to put them at an even more unfair financial position compared to the rest of the league.

18 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Norwich turning down £26m for their centre back Ben Godfrey. 

Good old PL clubs, still spunking money away while football in the lower leagues slowly dies.  Still, good offer for Norwich, surprised they haven't taken it. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

Parachute payments have become an absolute joke, already makes it financially unfair for the rest of the Championship with the added money, also allows recently relegated PL teams to hold out for massive transfer fees (as they don't need the money) to put them at an even more unfair financial position compared to the rest of the league.

That’s the EFL for you. Content to allow a competition that’s so lopsided in favour of the PL relegated teams while they plot to implement a salary cap of £15 million. 

If you think the gap to the PL is big now, wait till they sign off their latest hair brain idea. The closed shop is in full operation. 

F**k the EFL. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

I have Sky and watched Walsall game.  I have seen every ball kicked in anger. That is why I question your comments

Interesting you questioned comment I had on Brown and performance in second half. He has clearly tired in last two games and was taken off in game against Bristol City.  I very much doubt you have seen many of the games in question. I look forward to reading future comments.

1 hour ago, fingyfop said:

IT does , but how come Huddersfield have made such a balls up; of it ? 

39 minutes ago, Quist said:

I have Sky and watched Walsall game.  I have seen every ball kicked in anger. That is why I question your comments

Interesting you questioned comment I had on Brown and performance in second half. He has clearly tired in last two games and was taken off in game against Bristol City.  I very much doubt you have seen many of the games in question. I look forward to reading future comments.

Thought you were out for the count. Climbed back off the ropes have you😏 

It’s going nowhere this. As a matter of fact, I agreed with your comments about Brown, and posted exactly that. It doesn’t deflect from his quality though. A lot of sides would struggle to maintain that sort of press for 90 minutes. If Brown tires, because he’s maybe not used to that role, so be it, he will probably get better, and in the meantime we’ve always got the young legs of Hunt and FDB to bring on. In all honesty, I don’t really see that there was much difference in what we took from the games. We seem to be saying the same thing more or less