Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, malek said:

Wolves might be ready to let 22 years old Irish midfielder Connor Ronan leave on free. Certainly someone I would like us to take a look at.

This is madness by them. Having watched the ROI under 21s under Kenny a good bit; he has been one of the stand out players. I don't believe we will be interested but we 100% should be. He will be a Premier League player one day. Very creative and not afraid of a tackle

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nixon says he has story about Wednesday tomorrow, along with many other clubs.

Can't wait.  Will it be the one we've got money to spend or the one were we are looking to save it.

3 hours ago, djstatic said:

This is madness by them. Having watched the ROI under 21s under Kenny a good bit; he has been one of the stand out players. I don't believe we will be interested but we 100% should be. He will be a Premier League player one day. Very creative and not afraid of a tackle

Think he made his debut against us a few years back, and I can remember been very impressed with him then. Played as a winger in that game, but looks like his naturally position is more central.

Looks to have struggled to make an impact since, despite a variety of loan spells.

Maybe needs to drop down and be given the opportunity to play games and develop further.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Jacob Murphy season loan is gaining momentum on twitter currently 

momentum = mass x velocity, so either Jacob is moving faster or he’s packed on the pounds. 

9 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Jacob Murphy season loan is gaining momentum on twitter currently 

Not from anyone worthwhile paying attention to 

Edited by Guest

Rotherham have signed Angus MacDonald after his release from Hull.

Quite a steal for them if he can get match fitness back after that long injury lay off and  then of course the time away recovering from cancer. Wish him luck Cos he’s really been through the ringer. 

3 minutes ago, owlsite said:

Well, if we were to get Gregory, Adams and Hogan what a ‘sharp’ (no we don’t need him as well) strike force we’d have. All possibly realistic because Monk likes them all, BUT is 

Anybody up for that?

Not a chance of getting Adams I’m afraid. 

14 minutes ago, owlsite said:

Well, if we were to get Gregory, Adams and Hogan what a ‘sharp’ (no we don’t need him as well) strike force we’d have. All possibly realistic because Monk likes them all, BUT is 

Anybody up for that?

Adams has started scoring / playing for Southampton; he may do ok next season. 

Why would he go from Premier League to crap championship team with -12 points? There’s about 10 (at least) other championship teams he’d join before us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1