Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What's the standard like and are the games well attended in non covid times?

Good question. We were in J2 last season and I would say that it’s low League 1 level against a lot of teams. We were relegated in the last 5 minutes in the last game of the season which was a killer. The best crowd we’ve had was almost 12,000 with an average of about 5 or 6. We were trying to build our own stadium to get more people in but it seems it’s on the back burner after relegation.

By the way, we just conceded in the 92nd minute to draw 1-1 at home. It’s like watching Wednesday FFS!

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Good question. We were in J2 last season and I would say that it’s low League 1 level against a lot of teams. We were relegated in the last 5 minutes in the last game of the season which was a killer. The best crowd we’ve had was almost 12,000 with an average of about 5 or 6. We were trying to build our own stadium to get more people in but it seems it’s on the back burner after relegation.

By the way, we just conceded in the 92nd minute to draw 1-1 at home. It’s like watching Wednesday FFS!

Become a Kashima Antlers fan a bit of glory seeking .... bad luck on the draw

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Become a Kashima Antlers fan a bit of glory seeking .... bad luck on the draw

I’m a Wednesday fan mate. We don’t do glory hunting!

Hogan is a player I'd definitely be looking at.

He was one of the top performer strikers in the Championship with Brentford, and like so many others, stagnated following a big move and a couple of injuries. 

The last couple of seasons has seen him show signs of getting back close to his best.

Provided a good option for United in their promotion run-in, and was impressive at times at Birmingham last season.

Given that he'll be available at a price less than his value, following three loan spells away, and his contract expiring in 12 months time, it's an option I hope we're exploring. 

Again, at 28, he's not "young", but for a striker he's probably reaching his prime age, and you'd expect him to be a key player for two or three seasons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I think Beattie can help Rhodes but it would be just our luck to get him to score 20 goals to lose him at the end of the season .

And let’s be honest that is what most probably will happen? 😩