Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

My enthusiasm level for next season before all this was a good solid 8. Now it’s hovering around 2. flippinggutted. This next appointment is so important for the club. Another unknown foreign manager or someone like Adkins or Pulis and I fear for what will happen next season. 

16 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Where does it say that he’s actually decided to take the job? Tell you what lads and lasses, if he needs a push to make his mind up to go he only needs to read some of the comments on here. 

If he was bothered about what fans thought, he wouldn’t be going to Newcastle.

I absolutely guarantee that Wednesday will have the last laugh out of this 

He's going to be the villain up there for months until he proves himself worthy of the holy grail job of managing Newcastle United

The expectation is huge and they've been dealt a body blow from losing Rafa and hiring a Championship manager 

We're going to get 5m in the wallet and we've lost a gaffer who yes, is one of the best gaffers for this league, but from a Wednesday PoV his heart was NEVER in this club if he can switch us off and go running for the cash (and it's purely cash) because he's going to get zero success up there, absolutely ZERO.

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

I absolutely guarantee that Wednesday will have the last laugh out of this 

He's going to be the villain up there for months until he proves himself worthy of the holy grail job of managing Newcastle United

The expectation is huge and they've been dealt a body blow from losing Rafa and hiring a Championship manager 

We're going to get 5m in the wallet and we've lost a gaffer who yes, is one of the best gaffers for this league, but from a Wednesday PoV his heart was NEVER in this club if he can switch us off and go running for the cash (and it's purely cash) because he's going to get zero success up there, absolutely ZERO.

That will depend on who we appoint as his successor.

Go left field again and blow what little budget we have and we're back in the mire. DC needs to get another proven manager at this level.

12 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Part of me feels sorry for Chansiri. So many people have been deceitful with him and taken the wee wee, bad advisors etc. I didn't expect Bruce to be added to that list.

He must be tearing his hair out.

Yes he must feel betrayed, and the players too. Lets all get behind our Chairman, he may do things wrong at times but his heart is Wednesday.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Where does it say that he’s actually decided to take the job? Tell you what lads and lasses, if he needs a push to make his mind up to go he only needs to read some of the comments on here. 

MA-You gonna take the job then Steve?

SB-Not sure Mike. You got the internet up here yet? If so, let me log on to Owlstalk.....

SB-Where do I sign Mike?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4