Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Newcastle fans forum state NUFC players have been informed and a press conference set for tomorrow. Make of that what you will.

As an aside, and I hope I am way of the mark here  but if Bruce goes, I do hope he doesn't site ,"creative differences" or not being supported as an excuse. It would appear to me that new players have been brought in to help his rebuilding.

Sad, sad day if he is going.

What he needs to do is keep his mouth shut, unless he’s got the balls to admit the truth 

8 minutes ago, addedtime said:

How do you know it hasn't been sorted out with his current club?

If you bothered to read my original post I said as reported by supposed reliable journalists.

Obviously I have no idea what the position is 

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Lets wait until Bruce has officially gone before criticising him too much.

He wouldn’t let it escalate this far if he was staying, and risk a loyal fanbase who held him in very high regard. He’ll be going 

What a disgrace the man is. He was welcomed to S6 with open arms IN HIS OWN TIME, we could have appointed someone else straight away but we waited weeks to show him compassion and to allow him to get over the loss of his parents and to flirt with Stuart Broad in the Caribbean and this is the loyalty he shows. I don't care what sort of chairman Chansiri is, but for the fans and players he should be showing way more class and loyalty than this. Personally I hope he gets dogs abuse from Newcastle fans and gets fired by Christmas and if he gets another job back in the championship I hope he gets pelters from us if we play them. **** Bruce, **** Agnew and **** Clemence. No one is bigger than the club, do one

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Cant agree.

I’ll be so disappointed if Bruce leaves, but I wouldn’t blame him for a second. The 2019 version of SWFC and NUFC are poles apart. If they come calling you go.

My disgust and disappointment is centred around how we waited for him, made him feel wanted, paid him a top salary, allowed him to restructure the entire support staff, prepare in pre season, make signings to now throw it all in after 5 months. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BRADDO said:

My disgust and disappointment is centred around how we waited for him, made him feel wanted, paid him a top salary, allowed him to restructure the entire support staff, prepare in pre season, make signings to now throw it all in after 5 months. 

And he and his reps will have been in contact with Newcastle for weeks. 

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

This. Also knowing full well he won’t be at Newcastle for long and that the fans won’t take to him. I suppose money matters most though eh. We showed him tonnes of respect, it would be nice to receive it back.