Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Guest domSWFC

SkyBet now closed market on Newcastle Next Permanent Manager, but are offering odds on Next Permanent Sheffield Wednesday Manager. 

Think that says it all. 

I just made all that up. Sorry. 

At this moment, all we know is that Newcastle want him and Bruce want's to talk to them.

I may be wrong and missed some vital ITK knowledge but for all we know that's all this is - Simply wanting to have the chance to talk to a club he supports.

He may well speak to them and think... Fk that.

He'll probably go, though :ghoulguy:

1 minute ago, Growl67 said:

Where does it say that he’s actually decided to take the job? Tell you what lads and lasses, if he needs a push to make his mind up to go he only needs to read some of the comments on here. 

I think if he’s getting into reading fans comments on him he’ll be staying here lol

1 minute ago, Skiptonowl said:

What a mercenary Bruce would be if he left us. I thought he had joined us because of our fans. I wonder what waffle he will come out with for the geordies. He'll be sacked before the end of the season.

He didn’t join because if the fans..such romantic and comic book thoughts are not applicable to modern football. 

i get the feeling half of footballers don’t even like football and do it for the money 

2 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

SkyBet now closed market on Newcastle Next Permanent Manager, but are offering odds on Next Permanent Sheffield Wednesday Manager. 

Think that says it all. 

I just made all that up. Sorry. 

So who are bookies saying will manage us

1 minute ago, woodys said:

I think if he’s getting into reading fans comments on him he’ll be staying here lol

Haha yes see what you mean, but we seem to be doing our best to match them now. I think I’ll keep my powder dry for  now.

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, Rogers said:

So who are bookies saying will manage us

Bullen. 

Kevin Spacey volunteered to take over the youth set up. 

If he came in a month or so earlier who knows what might have happened with the rest of our season... and now he is potentially going to stuff us for this season (slightly dramatic but this could really have an impact on our season).

All I have had all week is "he's a big Newcastle fan, it's his dream job"... he can't be that sentimental about them or he wouldn't have touched Sunderland.

Really hope he stays but I think even if he does, a % will be negative towards him or quicker to turn on him if we hit some poor form.

What a shame, what could have been.

Part of me feels sorry for Chansiri. So many people have been deceitful with him and taken the wee wee, bad advisors etc. I didn't expect Bruce to be added to that list.

He must be tearing his hair out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt_1 said:

Part of me feels sorry for Chansiri. So many people have been deceitful with him and taken the wee wee, bad advisors etc. I didn't expect Bruce to be added to that list.

He must be tearing his hair out.

I don't think his own naivety towards football in general has helped. 

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'm guessing now with all the abuse and anger towards Bruce its official.

Hold on, I can't see anything. Have I missed something?

Come on now, it’s about as blatantly obvious as it can be