Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

30 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Cant agree.

I’ll be so disappointed if Bruce leaves, but I wouldn’t blame him for a second. The 2019 version of SWFC and NUFC are poles apart. If they come calling you go.

You do, but if my employer bent over backwards to bring me in and I accepted an offer from a more reputable firm within months, I’d not be expecting a pleasant discussion about it and I’d be wary of my rep too. 

The Star are reporting he’s left the training ground in a chauffeur driving car bound for Newcastle..is this taken from someone on here or is it fact? 

I wonder if DC just told him to fizz himself 

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Isn't Ashley stipulating that Bruce must work with the current coaching team and can't use his own men? 

Don't think so Rafa took all his staff with him. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

You do, but if my employer bent over backwards to bring me in and I accepted an offer from a more reputable firm within months, I’d not be expecting a pleasant discussion about it and I’d be wary of my rep too. 

In the normal world..money and greed of football makes people behave differently

Just now, Owlsmac said:

If he wants to go then good riddance, dont want anyone here who doesn't want to be!!!

Hes only favourite for the job because others have already turned them down according to reports!!!

Not belong before the son starts piping up , my dad this my dad that ! Young Brucey if all is true about the hush hush meetings ! Well your dads a stinky flaps 

• Haha 1