Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

So basically a load of gullible idiots have put a tenner on him at 33/1 which has resulted in his odds coming in. Mike Ashley will be strung up by his b@lls by the toon fans if he makes this appointment.

Guest Arnold

Also favourite on odds checker. Somebody's put a tenner on. 

Edited by Arnold

If he was offered the job, I’m sure he would be tempted but the fact that he’s already started the rebuild and Chansiri was very good with him before he started here makes me think he’ll stay. I can’t imagine who we’d get if he left?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

If he was offered the job, I’m sure he would be tempted but the fact that he’s already started the rebuild and Chansiri was very good with him before he started here makes me think he’ll stay. I can’t imagine who we’d get if he left?

Steve Maclaren :duntmatter:

Perhaps Newcastle are interested. Who knows. And although Newcastle would no doubt be a bigger pull than us, i really can't see him wanting to jump into a club that has a bit of an uncertain future right now. Also, I just think he'd to be more loyal at this stage of his life - we hung around for him after all. He doesn't strike me as someone who is chasing a last big pay day right now, albeit i know he's probably on a decent wedge here. I think he probably want's that 5th promotion on his record and to become a hero here.

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Think he might be in Portugal, not sure though...

And I doubt he'd work under Ashley, and if they're bought by a new owner, they'll want someone else .

Hope Carlos gets the Newcastle job.

If Ashley offers good wages, any manager would be there like a shot.

They go where the cash is.