Steve Bruce announced next week

5 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I don't believe that is allowable under the P&S rules, may be wrong (hope I am) but I'm sure I'd read that somewhere before.

Yeh I'd presumed it probably would be, just wondering if there was a way round it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just heard Bruce is a non starter due to wages. 

The front runner now is someone I had to google. 

Not naming as don’t want to get anyone into bother. If true, it will evoke the same response as Carlos and Jos did when appointed. 

Not inspired. 

There’s my chips covered in pi55 for the second time this week :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

dont know the truth to any of this  I said earlier where's the money coming from that someone like him would want ?   if we did sign him I'd be more than interested what has changed 

now latter stories about a complete unknown  are far more believable 

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I’ve just discovered something else about this appointment. If it happens: Owlstalk meltdown guaranteed. 

I'm going to put my Christmas jumper on...eat a pound of Brazil nuts washed down by 2 litres of Baily's and tamp it all down with a pint of crème de menthe....then I'm going to come round to your house...open the letterbox and

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm going to put my Christmas jumper on...eat a pound of Brazil nuts washed down by 2 litres of Baily's and tamp it all down with a pint of crème de menthe....then I'm going to come round to your house...open the letterbox and

Hope he's on the fatwa list, he deserves it more than me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Post your Christmas card ?

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

Is it possible for DC to create new shares rather than sell existing shares. The new investor then buys the new shares with monies going to the club. Wasn't this how the Charterhouse Shares were allocated during DA's administration.

Yes that's possible but it would have to another person buying into club. If he bought them himself would be just putting cash into club.

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Need to finish that story. I was almost there lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just heard Bruce is a non starter due to wages. 

The front runner now is someone I had to google. 

Not naming as don’t want to get anyone into bother. If true, it will evoke the same response as Carlos and Jos did when appointed. 

Not inspired. 

Is DC sacking himself as well do you know?

Surely we won’t go back into the unknown foreign manager market again???

Not convinced Bruce will take the job if offered, he usually wants money to spend and we haven’t got any apparently.

I can see Jos being here for longer unfortunately 

does anyone know how villa went from being skint in the summer to being loaded and able to spend millions again in a matter of days? Why can’t we do that.

• Like 1