Steve Bruce announced next week

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

Fully agree that you have fans forum and book Octagon does suggest that club has something up its sleeve. Otherwise it would be just asking for a terrible slanging match.

Quite certain Nixon's report last week was accurate which suggested that club had been hunting for a manager for a couple of weeks at least. Its almost certain something changed day before or on day change of venue occurred. 

it would have to be new income stream rather than investment to generate substantial new funds.

Think a change at this time also allows any new manager to look at squad prior to transfer window as refresh of squad required.

I suppose only other option is the club has been sold but little has come out regarding this.

Interesting to see what emerges.

Agreed

Going to the Octagon suggests an announcement of some sort

If it’s a new income stream - what could this be? Can’t say I’m fully clued up on how we could get around FFP with this?

I trust the OP and have also heard it's a done deal from other sources I trust in the last couple of days and he probably made his mind up after the Norwich game when we got hammered 4-0 even though they didn't play the bloke he spent millions on to score the goals to take us up.

No wonder he needed a smoke.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

Fully agree that you have fans forum and book Octagon does suggest that club has something up its sleeve. Otherwise it would be just asking for a terrible slanging match.

Quite certain Nixon's report last week was accurate which suggested that club had been hunting for a manager for a couple of weeks at least. Its almost certain something changed day before or on day change of venue occurred. 

it would have to be new income stream rather than investment to generate substantial new funds.

Think a change at this time also allows any new manager to look at squad prior to transfer window as refresh of squad required.

I suppose only other option is the club has been sold but little has come out regarding this.

Interesting to see what emerges.

Pretty sure it will be something big for him to call it at this time then change the venue though I doubt it will be he has sold the club.

I can't see the point of a fans forum to announce that TBF.............................but....................who knows what he might think.

A bit of positive PR following Leicester's example will see those attending will get a Chrimbo pressie on the night.

The following morning the homes, streets and vehicles of our great city will be full of folk beaming with pride as they display to the world their new Jordan Rhodes T-Shirts with the wrong badge on.

• Haha 1

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Agreed

Going to the Octagon suggests an announcement of some sort

If it’s a new income stream - what could this be? Can’t say I’m fully clued up on how we could get around FFP with this?

Investment is somebody buying shares which means money goes to owner of shares not club. 

Income is money from sponsorship, TV money, sales of merchandise tickets. Sponsorship of Ground Academy, new shirt sponsor, sales of Wednesday shirts in Thailand have rocketed! 

Who knows what they will come up with after energy drink and taxis.

I would never go to a forum but this could be worth it just to see what happens. 

I am certain we will have a thread / poll before forum saying what do you think will be announced at forum.