Steve Bruce announced next week

After the recent revelations regarding some of our players' dietary regimens I think it would only be right to get Barry Fry up here. I know we've had 'en oeuf names chucked in but he's so sage maybe he could get Hutch bac on the pitch and give Tom a toe up the behind when he scrambles another pass. I know there's not much bread spare and not mushroom for maneouvre at the moment but maybe he could poach a boxty box midfielder,( that's one for the Emerald Owls lol ). Then if Honahula Hoops can ketchup with his fitness he'll make toast of the defences in this division. :rolleyes: 

• Haha 2

If he goes with another foreign nobody ST sales will drop like a stone. 

For a chairman that wants to squeeze every last penny out of the fans, I find it hard to believe he would make another left field appointment. it would be business suicide and if he doesn't recognise that, I really fear for us.

Edited by steelcityowlsfan

21 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

After the recent revelations regarding some of our players' dietary regimens I think it would only be right to get Barry Fry up here. I know we've had 'en oeuf names chucked in but he's so sage maybe he could get Hutch bac on the pitch and give Tom a toe up the behind when he scrambles another pass. I know there's not much bread spare and not mushroom for maneouvre at the moment but maybe he could poach a boxty box midfielder,( that's one for the Emerald Owls lol ). Then if Honahula Hoops can ketchup with his fitness he'll make toast of the defences in this division. :rolleyes: 

Best boxty I ever had was in Mayo...lovely.

Unless you make a better one mate?

38 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

If he goes with another foreign nobody ST sales will drop like a stone. 

For a chairman that wants to squeeze every last penny out of the fans, I find it hard to believe he would make another left field appointment. it would be business suicide and if he doesn't recognise that, I really fear for us.

Half season tickets for sale m8,more expensive then Brighton's full season prices so i heard,but thats what we have to expect for full flowing exciting attacking football....UTO FTFB....