Steve Bruce announced next week

14 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Bruce does seem somewhat of a strange choice from Chansiri if we go on what we know. 

So has he seen the light.

Or

Has a new investor come on to the board to help Chansiri out and insisted that Bruce is our next manager.

Fergie Time Watches Ltd

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, victorturner said:

After the mess Bruce got Villa into, and how Dean Smith has sharply improved things there, I cannot see Bruce being any better, despite being a very charming,  chatty guy.

we should have gone in for smith before villa did 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I don't know the timings on Dean Smith but if villa come knocking I don't think we'd have the pulling power to get him.

Lifelong Villa fan , stood on the Holte end as a kid . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just heard Bruce is a non starter due to wages. 

The front runner now is someone I had to google. 

Not naming as don’t want to get anyone into bother. If true, it will evoke the same response as Carlos and Jos did when appointed. 

Not inspired. 

Im off to Google " obscure out of work managers who`s last job was in the Estonian forth division. " 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not naming as don’t want to get anyone into bother. If true, it will evoke the same response as Carlos and Jos did when appointed. 

Not inspired. 

Christ no...

13 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not inspired. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8011415

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Investment is somebody buying shares which means money goes to owner of shares not club. 

Income is money from sponsorship, TV money, sales of merchandise tickets. Sponsorship of Ground Academy, new shirt sponsor, sales of Wednesday shirts in Thailand have rocketed! 

Who knows what they will come up with after energy drink and taxis.

I would never go to a forum but this could be worth it just to see what happens. 

I am certain we will have a thread / poll before forum saying what do you think will be announced at forum.

Is it possible for DC to create new shares rather than sell existing shares. The new investor then buys the new shares with monies going to the club. Wasn't this how the Charterhouse Shares were allocated during DA's administration.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I hope the OP is correct and Jos is on his way. However I just can’t see DC employing a manager like Bruce, a manager that is British and also whose wages will be a hell of a lot more than Carlos or Jos’s. Wouldn’t say Bruce is a puppet like DC seems to like. 

If he really bought Rhodes because the fans wanted him, maybe he's still paying too much attention the fans and has brought in what they'd been crying out for - an English manager with championship experience.

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Apparently the contract is all ready for Bruce to sign but he’s refusing to budge from Lisboa Patisserie in town.

Lure him with a trail of kebab shops. 

6 hours ago, abdiwonderland said:

How can we give him money to spend?

A mate of mine who's in the know said we were doubling the price of early bird season tickets to provide Bruce with the money to wheel and deal.

I've never been wrong about anything I've ever said on here obviously so it must be true. :Chansiri:

23 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Is it possible for DC to create new shares rather than sell existing shares. The new investor then buys the new shares with monies going to the club. Wasn't this how the Charterhouse Shares were allocated during DA's administration.

I don't believe that is allowable under the P&S rules, may be wrong (hope I am) but I'm sure I'd read that somewhere before.

• Thanks 1