Alan Nixon

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

whether Bruce is the coach we need I'm not sure. most people on here seem to think he buys any success he''s had . IF that's the case it can't happen unless there's a way around P&S

There are plenty of ways around it 

What the club clearly needs is someone with the experience and/or personality to shake things up and start rebuilding the club, both on and off the pitch. 

A Steve Bruce type figure could probably do that, assuming he was backed and properly supported by the owner. 

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If Bruce came I'd be delighted, if for no other reason than it would at least suggest that our club isn't such a basket case that no self-respecting manager with a track record in this division would touch us with a barge pole.

This. 

It might give me some renewed hope that we are not completed f00ked and there is some sort of plan going forward. 

10 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Allegedly signed Jordan Rhodes because we wanted him 

Allegedly sold Jack hunt because we wanted him to 

So if he's listening to fans then we want Slavisa jocanovic

Let's replace a failed manager who everybody complains is too defensive with a failed manager who Fulham fans complained was too defensive. What could possibly go wrong?

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What the club clearly needs is someone with the experience and/or personality to shake things up and start rebuilding the club, both on and off the pitch. 

A Steve Bruce type figure could probably do that, assuming he was backed and properly supported by the owner. 

He needs to be able to bring in his own backroom staff.

Not a half hearted managerial change like we’ve seen under Luhukay.

The coaches and the set up equally as important as the man in the hot seat. 

• Like 1

Whilst Bruce wouldn’t be the worst choice I don’t think he would be the right fit for us. 

We need a manager with a bit of character, a manager that plays attacking football, the more I think about it the more I keep swaying towards Holloway. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Whilst Bruce wouldn’t be the worst choice I don’t think he would be the right fit for us. 

We need a manager with a bit of character, a manager that plays attacking football, the more I think about it the more I keep swaying towards Holloway. 

We need someone who knows the league and will play our best players. 

3 minutes ago, darra said:

Let's replace a failed manager who everybody complains is too defensive with a failed manager who Fulham fans complained was too defensive. What could possibly go wrong?

did they not see the football they played last year  -fabulous pacy stuff 

Bruce is very very interesting.

He doesn't strike me as a yes man.

Will want full control over who he can pick.

Will want his own staff.

Will want control over transfers.

Can Chansiri take a step back and let Bruce get on with what he does best, who knows, one thing I would suggest, if Bruce comes in, there is no room for Paxo.

• Like 1