Alan Nixon

Just now, mkowl said:

Unfortunately the doomed we are going down posts are simply honest appraisals from the 90 minutes we are seeing.

And that Jos simply has no clue in how to halt the slide

But whilst no guarantees of course, a new fella with a bit of organisation, man management etc I think would restore confidence and a mid table finish fairly comfortable to achieve

But the ‘honest appraisals’ as you put it are in fact emotional reactions. When looking without emotion without bias, experts that are rarely wrong rate our chances of relegation at 7-1. 

So so if these posts are valid, they should be lumping 100 on, next seasons ST be cheapest in history. Or, I’d suggest they’re less of an honest appraisal and more of an emotional overreaction. 

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’ve been to most games this season and we are lucky to have accumulated the points we have. We have been terrible. We should have seen the West Brom game out but there have been many others where we were so fortunate to pick up points.

This manager is right up there as the worst manager we’ve had over the last 25 years. There is no plan, no vision, no nothing. He has destroyed morale in the dressing room, he has destroyed player confidence on the pitch, there is no relationship with the fans. I’m totally confused with the constant meddling with tactics/formations and player selection. There is no consistency.

Ipswich look like they are down but there are 2 places up for grabs. We are going to be near that bottom 3 after our next 3 away games - Swansea, Baggies and Boro.

So you’ll take my 50 charity bet then? 

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

But the ‘honest appraisals’ as you put it are in fact emotional reactions. When looking without emotion without bias, experts that are rarely wrong rate our chances of relegation at 7-1. 

So so if these posts are valid, they should be lumping 100 on, next seasons ST be cheapest in history. Or, I’d suggest they’re less of an honest appraisal and more of an emotional overreaction. 

Bookies are wrong all the time. They don't need to be right, they just need to form their markets properly so they can take a profit pretty much whatever the outcome.

9 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I am not a betting person but base it on far too many years watching SWFC 

I will take my judgement over Paddy Power 

3 minutes ago, Think tank said:

As much as Bruce wouldn’t be my first choice, I would take him over Jos 100%.

I would take Fiona Bruce over Jos

And attending a fans forum would be great grounding for Question Time