Alan Nixon

I'm not sure that DC will be able to afford keeping Jos in view of lost revenue in STs and possible relegation. I notice we've already been dropped from Sky's immediate Tv scheduling till Feb. which must also cost the club (though many supporters will be relieved at not playing at awkward times).

Edited by Beauchief Owl

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I'm not sure that DC will be able to afford keeping Jos in view of lost revenue in STs and possible relegation. I notice we've already been dropped from Sky's immediate Tv scheduling till Feb. which must also cost the club (though many supporters will be relieved at not playing at awkward times).

Samaritans will also save a bob or two on staffing and dogs around the world will sigh with relief as they get much needed time to properly recover from their being kicked injuries.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Im quite happy for non wednesday supporting Sky sports viewers to not have to suffer watching us right now. 

On 14/12/2018 at 10:02, fatzooma said:

Speaking to an old boy in the pub last night who goes home and away (crazy old b’stard). He told me some story about a bloke he knows who was working on Fletchers house....of which he owns a few in Sheffield by all accounts??

said person asked Fletcher what was going on to which he replied....I really can’t say but big changes are coming...probably complete horseshit.

Reckon Fletcher was right and not talkin horseshit after all..