Leeds fan in peace

Cjay

probably be 1-1. 

form has seemed to go out the window in this fixture tho.  was surprised we d1cked you 3-0 at home last year but was probably more surprised when you beat us (i think) 2-0 early the season before, we lost to ipswich at home around the same time and it was when most realised the CC era was coming to an end.

did us a favour though as we have Jos now. if he doesnt get us up this year we will rip it a new one next season!!

ive got a couple of leedz fan mates and even though they can be quite moronic, i like them. loveable rogues!

We are The Massive and we fear nobody.

We’re on a steam rolling mission.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Look out for Fox if he plays, he’s a bit of an animal and a right threat down the left. You’ll need to double up on him. If Forestieri is lucky, he might make the bench such is our strength at the moment.

Fox has been warming up for this game all week.

C247034F-5AEB-4970-96CA-A0FB51BECA7B.gif

• Haha 5

Just now, theowlsman said:

We are The Massive and we fear nobody.

We’re on a steam rolling mission.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Look out for Fox if he plays, he’s a bit of an animal and a right threat down the left. You’ll need to double up on him. If Forestieri is lucky, he might make the bench such is our strength at the moment.

Fox has been warming up for this game all week.

C247034F-5AEB-4970-96CA-A0FB51BECA7B.gif

Yep - good advice, watch out for Flying-Fox.

I feel everything is starting to fall into place for us, I'm forever the optimist when it comes to Wednesday.

That, of course means you're gonna beat us tomorrow. Nailed on.

I live in hope though. Some fantastic words from our manager today about the way forward for the club. He's the right man at the right time.

4 hours ago, steveger said:

Cjay,I shall apologise in advance for the unsavoury comments you may receive as there's some reyt nobbers on here sadly, really up themselves as you would see if you viewed the dressing room section, the majority are good people though.

I myself only this morning told certain posters with their heads so firmly rooted up their own rectums to go and f**k themselves...

Welcome to the bizarre world of Owlstalk mate.......

it's like care in the community..

only online..

Climb out of his arse Steve.

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Hi Marcelo, how you doing? Here’s some pointers for you.

We play a basic 424. 

Fletch and Bannan all right foot. Keep it on their left peg and you’ll be fine.

Every play we make comes through a lad called Pellupessy. Keep the ball off him and let Bannan have it in space. Hopeless.

Up top we have two carthorses wide, Joao and Matias. Run like they are pulling a tractor, so you can play a nice high line and worry not.

Hope this helps. Trust me it will.

Thanks for that detailed response, 0pts tomorrow 

I'm torn between my desire to say mean things about Leeds and my enormous throbbing man-crush on Bielsa.  Love the way he sets his teams up

:goalie:

Despite the fact we play out from the back, our defenders aren't actually that great in possession imo. The high press could hurt us. 

Equally, if we get out of the press our forward line will love the amount of space they'll have to work with. 

Hoping for a free flowing high scoring game. Which means it'll probably finish 0-0...

Edited by davethemagicweasel

5 hours ago, steveger said:

Cjay,I shall apologise in advance for the unsavoury comments you may receive as there's some reyt nobbers on here sadly, really up themselves as you would see if you viewed the dressing room section, the majority are good people though.

I myself only this morning told certain posters with their heads so firmly rooted up their own rectums to go and f**k themselves...

Welcome to the bizarre world of Owlstalk mate.......

it's like care in the community..

only online..

fizz me Steve, sailing close to the ban stick the DRBB's don't like criticism. 

That said, few go on Matchday, so you should be safe. 

• Haha 1

This is going to be our toughest match of the season so far.

I can see Leeds are the only side in the division who haven’t yet lost an away match and we are very inconsistent and are yet to keep a clean sheet.

I think it’ll be a draw or a narrow 1 goal win for Leeds.

17 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

I can't take the credit, sadly. That was our old friend, Big Guns. 

He upset the DRBB's and got booted. 

Mmmmm some touchy types on here you know ...

Bring back National Service ....

And stop Vaccinations !!!!!!

It that right @belfast owl lad ??

Vaccinations FFS !!!!!!:tango: