Leeds fan in peace

Cjay

22 minutes ago, carl Kennedy said:

That game at ours last season was the only game ever I have left early . Wind was whipping up the snow so even though we were under cover we were covered in snow - Taxi drivers wanted £30 for fare back into Leeds .    Ended up walking to Holbeck and flagging one down . Got stuck then in Dewsbury railway station until midnight and had to walk 3 miles home . Great day :sad:

Apart from that though it was ok? 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hola, estoy bien gracias, ¿cómo estás?

I have watched all of your games 7 times each from this season, i dont think you are being entirely honest with me:ohmy:

Welcome to Owlstalk.

Shocking start, but really picked up after game 3.

Our home form under Jos has been excellent. One defeat in our last 8 homes, v Fulham last year.

Scoring has not been a problem. 31 goals in our last 16. Conceding too many However, hence our zero goal difference this season. 

Players shining this season are Bannan (doh) and a very young LB Penney. Bannan has been superb, controlling most games. Unusually for him he is also in the goals. Two gems recently.

Steven Fletcher has been leading the line really well. Very likely that he will start, with your bete-noir Nuhiu coming on to hopefully give your CBs recurring nightmares after 70ish.

Forestieri Likely to be sub, and should be tearing at the leash to get on. Last seen punching raw meat and running up city centre steps in an old grey trackie. Beware!

Frankly not a clue how this will turn out. A 3-0 or a 0-3 wouldn’t surprise me. We have started several games slowly, and that would harm our chances if repeated. But we do tend to lift our game at home on 60 minutes or so, and with the likes of Nuhiu and Forestieri chomping at the bit there could be late fireworks if the game is well-balanced.

Hope you enjoy some Sheffield hospitality, but go home sadder than you came.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Depends which teams turn up on the night Cjay, one of us always seems to have a 'mare in this game...Simply hope its your lot again this time.

Wednesday can be a little Jekyll and hyde at times, but if our better players are on it, we are well capable, i presume you think the same about your lads

I do yeah.

Tbf we have played well atleast in parts every game, we havent really had a bad game in the league, but in those parts of bad play that have happened we have been punished, as Birmingham showed, 1st was a horrific goal keeping error, 2nd started with a bad pass. 

We have made bad passes before and not been punished. In your form i expect you would punish us so we need everyone to be on it.

We are Jekyll and Hyde in moments lol, not whole games, just moments, we need to stop those moments to get something on Friday. 

45 minutes ago, steveger said:

Cjay,I shall apologise in advance for the unsavoury comments you may receive as there's some reyt nobbers on here sadly, really up themselves as you would see if you viewed the dressing room section, the majority are good people though.

I myself only this morning told certain posters with their heads so firmly rooted up their own rectums to go and f**k themselves...

Welcome to the bizarre world of Owlstalk mate.......

it's like care in the community..

only online..

Is this the online equivalent of a BJ?

• Haha 3

I'm anticipating a very good game tomorrow.

Leeds are obviously going to attack (does Biesla know any different?) and we are going to be very up for it after an excellent result on Saturday.

This Leeds fan seems like a reasonable bloke. Not one mention of commercial revenue.

19 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Welcome to Owlstalk.

Shocking start, but really picked up after game 3.

Our home form under Jos has been excellent. One defeat in our last 8 homes, v Fulham last year.

Scoring has not been a problem. 31 goals in our last 16. Conceding too many However, hence our zero goal difference this season. 

Players shining this season are Bannan (doh) and a very young LB Penney. Bannan has been superb, controlling most games. Unusually for him he is also in the goals. Two gems recently.

Steven Fletcher has been leading the line really well. Very likely that he will start, with your bete-noir Nuhiu coming on to hopefully give your CBs recurring nightmares after 70ish.

Forestieri Likely to be sub, and should be tearing at the leash to get on. Last seen punching raw meat and running up city centre steps in an old grey trackie. Beware!

Frankly not a clue how this will turn out. A 3-0 or a 0-3 wouldn’t surprise me. We have started several games slowly, and that would harm our chances if repeated. But we do tend to lift our game at home on 60 minutes or so, and with the likes of Nuhiu and Forestieri chomping at the bit there could be late fireworks if the game is well-balanced.

Hope you enjoy some Sheffield hospitality, but go home sadder than you came.

Yes your form in the last 6 is top two isnt it?

2 wins 2 draws scored 10 conceded 4 away for us this season.

Hadnt checked your goal difference, should be interesting against the best away attack in the league this season.

Like Bannan, got to keep him quiet. Should be a good match on the left, your young left back vs our young on loan winger.

Fletcher is still going? He must be ancient by now. Glad that that giant bloke wont be starting.

Hopefully Forestieri will be so in awe of Bielsa he will pass out pre game and not make the bench.

We started badly vs Birmingham,  if you do to it may be like a Benny Hill sketch first half .

Thanks for the response.

2 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Yes your form in the last 6 is top two isnt it?

2 wins 2 draws scored 10 conceded 4 away for us this season.

Hadnt checked your goal difference, should be interesting against the best away attack in the league this season.

Like Bannan, got to keep him quiet. Should be a good match on the left, your young left back vs our young on loan winger.

Fletcher is still going? He must be ancient by now. Glad that that giant bloke wont be starting.

Hopefully Forestieri will be so in awe of Bielsa he will pass out pre game and not make the bench.

We started badly vs Birmingham,  if you do to it may be like a Benny Hill sketch first half .

Thanks for the response.

Believe it or not, Fletcher is only 31

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm anticipating a very good game tomorrow.

Leeds are obviously going to attack (does Biesla know any different?) and we are going to be very up for it after an excellent result on Saturday.

This Leeds fan seems like a reasonable bloke. Not one mention of commercial revenue.

I dont think he does, god bless him but defending is something other people do.

And yet we have looked quite solid and organised a lot of the time.

Was annoyed you beat Villa, a boring draw was the hope, wanted confidence down!!! Bloody Bruce.

Sooo, commercial revenue . . . . . .

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

Are you on the Pigs/Grunters/Truffle Hunters/Blunts, sorry Sheffield United forum? Just wondered what sort of a reception you may have had on there from that learned lot.

I am indeed.

Havent been on there for a while, usually only post like now on a thread like this, very occasionally if something interests me I'll post elsewhere.

They were nice from memory.

3 minutes ago, Cjay said:

I am indeed.

Havent been on there for a while, usually only post like now on a thread like this, very occasionally if something interests me I'll post elsewhere.

They were nice from memory.

Are you guys missing the likes of Hernandez and Roofe?

Have to admit, I'm delighted Hernandez is out.