Leeds fan in peace

Cjay

Comment on the game tomorrow when i should have stopped punching the arm of the chair, reflex action from tonight.

But Adam Reach, what a hit son. 

Fair play, if you're going to draw then that goal is a decent reason for it.

How that game finished 1-1 beggars belief . Leeds should have scored about 8. Not a Classic but still a tense game. At least fans from both sides seemed to behaving themselves tonight.

7 minutes ago, charmer said:

How that game finished 1-1 beggars belief . Leeds should have scored about 8. Not a Classic but still a tense game. At least fans from both sides seemed to behaving themselves tonight.

You had loads of possesion but you should have scored 8? Not a chance

And ask Super tram about fans behaving themselves

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You had loads of possesion but you should have scored 8? Not a chance

And ask Super tram about fans behaving themselves

Not a fan of the trams but it was a bit of bugger having to walk home tonight. 

57 minutes ago, charmer said:

Behaving themselves. That's a bit tenuous.

I don't recall our local team services being pulled due to a match before. I dont remember the last time I saw some many flashing blue lights after a game.  Must have been disorientated Chezzy fans voicing their displeasure about Martin Allen.

12 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Hi @Cjay genuine question and nothing personal. 

Why are nearly all Leeds fans complete morons? 

They arent.

We have some like all clubs.

Never understood the whole appeal of football violence, or smashing up stuff for no reason.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cjay said:

They arent.

Never understood the whole appeal of football violence, or smashing up stuff for no reason.

Well played last night. If I’m being honest, whilst painful, you completely dominated the game and should’ve won by a few.

A few things i noticed....

1.)  Leeds bought twice the numbers that Stoke bought, but only made half the noise Stoke did.

B.) IF we're both in the same league next season, i don't think you'll be getting 4500 tickets

3.) apart from "marching on together" do you sing anything else

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cjay said:

They arent.

obviously l**ds have good support (numbers wise), and thus would would have a larger % of nobbers per crowd.

but credit due, where credit is due, you're by far the biggest set on nobbers in the north of england, probably outside london, well done if you can't buy trophies anymore (look up your history under revie) at least you're first at something.

• Haha 1

So i always do a summary on these threads (its not a wind up or intended to be just to be clear) 

1st half fairly even i thought, we had much more of the ball but there wasnt a great deal in it, you had the penalty appeal ( not so sure on that, may have been contact, not sure it was enough to send Forestieri sprawling like it did), and you had a shot from your right back i think, well saved by BPF and a couple of half chances for Hector and Fletcher.

We had a few chances, Douglas header, Phillips follow up (well blocked by somebody), the attempted clearance from your defender that could easily have gone in, the Klich shot well saved, and the cross that your gk flapped at and Roberts couldn't quite head over him.

And then near half time Reach smashes a lovely volley in from 35yards, it was a right kick in the balls, but it was just a great goal, nobody to blame, so just had to accept it for what it was. The half ended with our cb smashing one from 30 yards that for a split second looked like the jeeper was going to make a hash off.

2nd half wasnt even at all, one of the most one sided away 2nd half performances ive seen. 

You seemed to drop deeper, allowed our cbs to just stroll forward as far as half way, on the odd occasion you did press it was a solo press that just got passed around.

We pinned you in for the first 10mins of the 2nd half and our goal was thoroughly deserved, lovely goal from Klich. 

From.then on there looked like only being one winner, you tired and we looked faster, fitter and stronger all over the pitch.

Tyler Roberts, Liam Cooper had half chances, Alioski couldn't get his chest control righr or he was through. 

Douglas header across the box that Roberts couldn't quite reach, and a but later Roberts had one well defended on the line.

Finally last kick, well header, Cooper maybe should do better.

I am very frustrated with the point because overall we were better by quite a way. 

Especially 2nd half, there was a gulf betweenyour play and ours, we were slick, fast, intense and purposeful. You looked laboured and happy with a point for the entire 2nd half.

Thought Penney did well, made some good runs and defended well. 

Forestieri was a pest and had brief moments where he shone (but fell over a lot).

Reach for his goal.

I dont know who it was but there were 3 or 4 great blocks in your box, so that was good.

Thought Joao should have started, not Fletcher, pace and the ability to run the channels was what was needed. 

Bannan was poor and the Dutch guy whose name i cant remember hardly touched the ball (19 times apparently ).

Your midfield pair were very poor and didnt do enough imo, Klich bossed them.

Decent point for both of us, but you will probably be much more content then we are.

• Like 1