Leeds fan in peace

Cjay

12 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Mmmmm some touchy types on here you know ...

Bring back National Service ....

And stop Vaccinations !!!!!!

It that right @belfast owl lad ??

Vaccinations FFS !!!!!!:tango:

Seems the squib i lobbed into the DR yesterday caused quite a stir,If i ever decide to throw the few live grenades i have,this site would probably go into meltdown.

17 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Seems the squib i lobbed into the DR yesterday caused quite a stir,If i ever decide to throw the few live grenades i have,this site would probably go into meltdown.

Can't put the fire out with water either!!

It's full of Estrogen !!!!!!

Everyone will grow Breasts n Flounce n

Bìtch ..........

:Pelupessy:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Hi Marcelo, how you doing? Here’s some pointers for you.

We play a basic 424. 

Fletch and Bannan all right foot. Keep it on their left peg and you’ll be fine.

Every play we make comes through a lad called Pellupessy. Keep the ball off him and let Bannan have it in space. Hopeless.

Up top we have two carthorses wide, Joao and Matias. Run like they are pulling a tractor, so you can play a nice high line and worry not.

Hope this helps. Trust me it will.

He aint the manager lol. 

5 hours ago, Cjay said:

Think most Leeds fans recognise that our squad is paper thin, performances have suffered already because of injuries, we hope for promotion but playoffs would be a decent season and give us something to build on. 

I enjoy it, always interesting to get other fans points of view :biggrin:

If we win its even better and if we lose i disappear for a few months  :tango:

So your JV in disguise:stuwinky:

1 hour ago, belfast owl lad said:

Yes.

You’re the first person to be controversial on the internet.

• Haha 1

Could be kind of amusing if you boys bring enough of your idiots that normally puff their chests out and start singing we are leeds and some dipstick has a go at the ginger ninja in our goal, like they did with Kirkland, I'm hoping it's a 6 goal drubbing rather than a ohhh bechio  diving save and a warnock/ former pig screamer that saves you guys. lol

Seriously though for me it depends on which Wednesday turns up, if you guys start like a house on fire, are aggressive and in our faces, we struggle to deal with that style (see Bolton, Burton, qpr, pigs), but if you allow us to play you might get a shock, as villa did last week, or Stoke second half. The only consistency, we have had in my 28 years of watching Wednesday is our inconsistancy. 

19 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

probably be 1-1. 

form has seemed to go out the window in this fixture tho.  was surprised we d1cked you 3-0 at home last year but was probably more surprised when you beat us (i think) 2-0 early the season before, we lost to ipswich at home around the same time and it was when most realised the CC era was coming to an end.

did us a favour though as we have Jos now. if he doesnt get us up this year we will rip it a new one next season!!

ive got a couple of leedz fan mates and even though they can be quite moronic, i like them. loveable rogues!

Got a pretty decent record your manager, win percentage 40%.

Although the 80s muck tache is a bit suspect.

19 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

I feel everything is starting to fall into place for us, I'm forever the optimist when it comes to Wednesday.

That, of course means you're gonna beat us tomorrow. Nailed on.

I live in hope though. Some fantastic words from our manager today about the way forward for the club. He's the right man at the right time.

Seems we both have a manager we like, wonder when the last time that was when we played.

18 hours ago, davethemagicweasel said:

I'm torn between my desire to say mean things about Leeds and my enormous throbbing man-crush on Bielsa.  Love the way he sets his teams up

:goalie:

Despite the fact we play out from the back, our defenders aren't actually that great in possession imo. The high press could hurt us. 

Equally, if we get out of the press our forward line will love the amount of space they'll have to work with. 

Hoping for a free flowing high scoring game. Which means it'll probably finish 0-0...

Seems quite common on these threads, people are torn between there love for Lord Bielsa and dislike for us. 

Our press is probably the most effective in the league as shown by the fact we have conceded the 2nd least shooting chances in the league and have the most blocked passes in the league. 

However i am concerned about what would happen if you do manage to avoid it,  you got soms pace with Joao and Reach and that worries me.

Nailed on 0-0 as you say, a proper snooze fest :picnic:

17 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

This is going to be our toughest match of the season so far.

I can see Leeds are the only side in the division who haven’t yet lost an away match and we are very inconsistent and are yet to keep a clean sheet.

I think it’ll be a draw or a narrow 1 goal win for Leeds.

Think we are better away from home, teams dont park the bus so much, more space.