Leeds fan in peace

Cjay

10 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Spat mug of tea all over dashboard ........:tango:

Do sincerely hope your blindness gets better Cjay ....

WTF:

I googled her to see if she was from Sheffield, was very confused. 

11 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Are you guys missing the likes of Hernandez and Roofe?

Have to admit, I'm delighted Hernandez is out.

Yes 100% yes.

The loss of Roofe was a blow, then to loose Bamford as well was a real kick in the balls, put huge pressure on our young forward (who has done well tbf) Tyler Roberts. 

Pablo is impossible to replace, be like you losing Bannan i suppose, one of those players who no matter who you replace them with, no matter how good the replacement, you will always be missing something. Jack Harrison has done well, clearly a talent, can see why he is at Manchester City, but Pablo raises everyone else if that makes sense. 

Only know one Leeds fan We chatted yesterday and I was surprised how downbeat he was. Fancied us to win and thinks Leeds play off possibles but not more than that. 

I have predicted every single match outcome for us wrongly this season. So Leeds to get revenge for the 2014 6-0.

Thanks for coming along CJ. These sorts of exchanges are the sort of thing we used to hope the internet might be for, before it all became a sewer.

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

No doubt SKY will mention your injuries, without even a mention of our injured players, Van Aken, Hutchinson, Lee, Abdi, Hooper and Winnall. Or that Westwood and possibly Palmer are on the naughty step.

Tbf Hutchinson, Abdi, Hooper and Lee are injured so often that them being injured is the norm and not really worth mentioning. :manager:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

Looking forward to a good game, squads on paper pretty even, both defensively suspect so maybe a few goals. 

Have a feeling with home advantage and a stronger bench with FF and Thornily coming back in we can nick it by the odd goal.

Lets hope not ey :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Only know one Leeds fan We chatted yesterday and I was surprised how downbeat he was. Fancied us to win and thinks Leeds play off possibles but not more than that. 

I have predicted every single match outcome for us wrongly this season. So Leeds to get revenge for the 2014 6-0.

Thanks for coming along CJ. These sorts of exchanges are the sort of thing we used to hope the internet might be for, before it all became a sewer.

Think most Leeds fans recognise that our squad is paper thin, performances have suffered already because of injuries, we hope for promotion but playoffs would be a decent season and give us something to build on. 

I enjoy it, always interesting to get other fans points of view :biggrin:

If we win its even better and if we lose i disappear for a few months  :tango: