Fox? Seriously wtf

5 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Fox and Jones played well first half and Both worked socks off. Boyd tried but ultimately offered very little. 

Boyd has phoned every performance in since he signed. 

Plays every game like a friendly going through the motions.

Terrible.

55 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Fox is an utter disgrace, so are Jones and Boyd but my god Fox is just terrible

When that's your opening post, it doesn't take long for the oneupmanship to start... 

54 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Dump him in the u23’s for the rest of the season till his contract is up 

Must be awful to play with - give a young lad a chance instead of this idiot, awful player

And once you've gone as far as calling him an 'idiot' and suggesting he be frozen out for the rest of his contract, the next step up the hyperbole ladder is...

28 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Hope that’s his last game for us. Cancel his contract and sue charlton under the trade descriptions act.

I almost can't wait to see where we go from here.

Now that we've got a poster advocating that we cancel Fox's contract and sue the club who sold him to us, I can only imagine the lengths some will go to to demonstrate their incredulity that our backup left-back played a little bit like a backup left-back.

I'll give it another few hours before somebody's suggesting kidnapping, torture or murder.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Disgrace is a bit strong, but out of his depth at anything above League One level.

I saw him twice for charlton just before we signed him. He struggled at league one level too.

A silly buy at the time, up there with the Wiggins and Urby deals.

That been said I agree with the sentiment; he's hardly a disgraced; that's reserved for wasters like Mcgugan who bled us dry with worlds of talent; not limited players out of their depth on skill

I thought Fox had a good first half. He gave Traore some right stick whenever he got the chance. 

He lookef worse in the second half, but the whole team did. That’s what happens when you play so many kids. They tire too soon.

Fox could completely boss a game, knock in a worldy from half way, promote world peace and eradicate hunger.  There would still be moans about him on here.

6 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Fox and Jones played well first half and Both worked socks off. Boyd tried but ultimately offered very little. 

This is more like what the OP should say. 

Instead of of getting annoyed that our back up left back didn’t play like Roberto Carlos in a Carabao Cup game.  

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

When that's your opening post, it doesn't take long for the oneupmanship to start... 

And once you've gone as far as calling him an 'idiot' and suggesting he be frozen out for the rest of his contract, the next step up the hyperbole ladder is...

I almost can't wait to see where we go from here.

Now that we've got a poster advocating that we cancel Fox's contract and sue the club who sold him to us, I can only imagine the lengths some will go to to demonstrate their incredulity that our backup left-back played a little bit like a backup left-back.

I'll give it another few hours before somebody's suggesting kidnapping, torture or murder.

:duntmatter:

Its like the Vicar Of Dibley on here compared to the absolute hate festival on Twitter tonight

@Essix Blue told a lad off for tweeting some right full on hate directly 

Owlstalk Shop

In relation to Fox it isn't just tonight though is it? It's every time he plays. I'm running out of words to describe how utterly garbage he is. He should be nowhere near a professional football team. He's not even league 2 standard, complete shitshow of a player and it's beyond me how he's even a pro.

He should never play for us again, we should just cancel his contract. Offers absolutey nothing and we'd be better playing wth 10 men.

I'd like to think the rest of the team gave him the private pile treatment with the bars of soap in the socks before they all went home.

Always a struggle against Traore or Costa.

Other than adding height to our defence I couldn’t really understand why we brought him in as he didn’t seem the wing back type that we relied on for width even though he was brought in with a view to development. Having said that I thought he had an ok start here but then got nervous away at Leeds in a big game.

Ultimately I think that may be what has held him back and getting pelters at Charlton and now here won’t help him develop. Bit of a vicious circle, I think against an average side in a mid table side he can do a job for us defensively but in the context of promotion (when we signed him) he doesn’t seem comfortable/able. 

Penney seems more attack minded, but you’d probably prefer Fox defending a set play.

Fox not too bad first half. 

Jones wasn’t that bad all game. 

Boyd did odd decent thing then goes missing. 

Tbf we didn’t create much going forward. 

Soon as wolves went to second gear we looked out of our depth. 

Traore was always gonna rip Fox a new en and did. 

Pen harsh as thought fox won the ball but not seen a replay yet. 

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You could tell tonight on the South Stand that fans were just itching for certain players to make mistakes so they could moan about em

It was exactly the same in the North Stand. Jones was being criticised before a ball was kicked.

We got beat my a better team no disgrace, so why the hate. 

Fox might not be our best player, but he did try, he was up against Traore who has pace to burn. What was he meant to do. 

Jones did ok as did Boyd, ibguess if Fox had carried out a few high tackles and maimed a player or two many on here would be calling him reyt player, gives his all.

Why hate, we lost and we move on. Won't see that team again this season.

For the fist goal, all Fox had to do was kick Traore up in the air like 2/3 other players had done when he had broken away, like a proper defender, not just try to nudge him off the ball, it really was schoolboy. 

Then the second goal was a ridiculous, unnecessary tackle, but what he really have done for the first goal. 

People are saying he's our second choice left back what do you expect, asif he's been backup all his life probably don't go to many matches, as he had been first choice up until 6 days ago, get a grip. 

He really is gutless, you shouldn't be defending him when he is stealing around £10,000 a week from your beloved club that you fork out large sums of money to watch. 

26 minutes ago, poite said:

Owlstalk is hilarious. 

In one thread we have people calling Morgan fox a 'disgrace' because he's a poor player. Tries his best but he's just not good enough unfortunately. This seems to be ok.

Then we have another thread where people are supposed to be ashamed of themselves because they jokingly call another player 'Dave'. 

It's a strange place is this 

Nah it's just as sht...but this place has become shtty the last few years.

Not as sht as facebook, twitter and cokeheads at away matches...but getting shtty

And we were once a family club..

• Like 1