Fox? Seriously wtf

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Nah it's just as sht...but this place has become shtty the last few years.

Not as sht as facebook, twitter and cokeheads at away matches...but getting shtty

And we were once a family club..

Its improved in recent weeks as we removed a few trolls to be fair

issue with online stuff currently is the positive fans never post their thoughts

if more positive fans posted their thoughts it would instantly become a more positive place 

we are trying 

Owlstalk Shop

50 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's getting daft, isn't it?

This rush to criticise our own players after every single loss has just turned into an exercise in baseless hyperbole, to be honest.

A poor footballer playing like a poor footballer isn't a 'disgrace'; he's just a poor footballer.

This is exactly why I left all the swfc facebook groups

The stupidity and blatant abuse is embarrassing

I ended up arguing with someone who was slagging Jaoa off after he signed a new contract,

7 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

For the fist goal, all Fox had to do was kick Traore up in the air like 2/3 other players had done when he had broken away, like a proper defender, not just try to nudge him off the ball, it really was schoolboy. 

Then the second goal was a ridiculous, unnecessary tackle, but what he really have done for the first goal. 

People are saying he's our second choice left back what do you expect, asif he's been backup all his life probably don't go to many matches, as he had been first choice up until 6 days ago, get a grip. 

He really is gutless, you shouldn't be defending him when he is stealing around £10,000 a week from your beloved club that you fork out large sums of money to watch. 

Agree and this is why I'm so wound up by Fox, it's clear he has no talent but its the gutless, bottlejob attitude that I simply cannot tolerate

He’s just not a very clever footballer. 

All night every other defender made sure they were never touch tight to Traore, or Costa when he came on. Fox got caught up the backside of both and got left for dead, causing both goals. Incredibly poor discipline and concentration.

He also has this infuriating knack of when he’s been beaten, hacking away at the player from behind. He tried shoving Traore in the back for the first goal, but he was too quick and got away from him. That would’ve been a nailed on pen had he made the intended contact. Then for the actual pen he just mindlessly lunged in when the ball was on the opposite side of Costa. 

These mistakes, and his inability to know when to play, and when not to, highlight his complete lack of knowledge of the game.

Out his depth completely. 

The only positive is when we do need to call on him he won’t always be facing the quality he’s faced tonight, hopefully!

Edited by NeonLeon

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

The two players who’ve done him tonight total £33m. Yet we’re blaming 500k back up charlton utility defender fox. Some of our fans need to accept that we don’t have world beaters in every position, nor will we have for foreseeable future! 

Let’s be honest he gets done almost every time he plays for us no matter who we are playing. 

2 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

Fox is an utter disgrace, so are Jones and Boyd but my god Fox is just terrible

In all honesty I thought Fox was immense in the first half. He smashed every challenge. 

Our midfield wilted in the second and then he got toasted by  £13 million Helder Costa when he came on. 

Couldnt fault the kid first half,thought he was more than decent almost scored early doors,the kids a tryer and hes honest,hes not a championship level player cant fault his effort.

Thought Jones had a bloody good game as well,as for Boyd he makes some intelligent runs but noboddy picks him out,hes got roasted after bieng played outa position all last season due to the injury crisis and people just cant see past that

• Like 1