Fox? Seriously wtf

Guest Kagoshimaowl

A bit harsh?  For Jones I mean . Commentators saying he played well tonight.Fox on the other hand, I totally agree...beyond garbage!!

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Dump him in the u23’s for the rest of the season till his contract is up 

Must be awful to play with - give a young lad a chance instead of this idiot, awful player

What Joe West did to deserve to be Fox back up ?

Fox did well first half with Traore, second half not so much both goals coming down his side. Boyd was poor yes. Jones did okay the only one at least attempting a forward pass, think there was one too many kids in there tonight, but beaten by a better Premier League side. No harm done onto Reading.

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not sure he deserves to be labelled a 'disgrace'; he's just a pretty poor footballer for the level we're at. I doubt he's trying to play badly.

Short of deselecting himself, I'm not sure what he can really do.

The two players who’ve done him tonight total £33m. Yet we’re blaming 500k back up charlton utility defender fox. Some of our fans need to accept that we don’t have world beaters in every position, nor will we have for foreseeable future! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Fox is an utter disgrace, so are Jones and Boyd but my god Fox is just terrible

Harsh on Jones. Seemed to work hard tonight and had a decent game imo. Boyd also, haven’t seen enough of him really to brand him as a disgrace. Last season he played LWB when it’s clearly not his strongest position. Fox however, very, very poor..