Fox? Seriously wtf

17 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Fox is an utter disgrace, so are Jones and Boyd but my god Fox is just terrible

Can somebody take the village idiot back please.

Fox did ok for a spell but pace did him twice, Boyd not sure what's happened to him since we signed him.

Jones had a decent game imo but Wolves just different class in that 2nd half.

11 minutes ago, debram said:

Surely jos can see this, may as well play with ten men

maybe he has now. Training games dont always give the manager what he needs to know. A cup match on the other hand is a perfect to get a good assessment of someone....just my opionion as to why he had to play when it wasn't critical we won.

12 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

The two players who’ve done him tonight total £33m. Yet we’re blaming 500k back up charlton utility defender fox. Some of our fans need to accept that we don’t have world beaters in every position, nor will we have for foreseeable future! 

This

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Lombado said:

maybe he has now. Training games dont always give the manager what he needs to know. A cup match on the other hand is a perfect to get a good assessment of someone....just my opionion as to why he had to play when it wasn't critical we won.

makes sense

Edited by debram
Spelling

All a bit daft and embarrassing - let's be aware that Fox is our No.2 left back... meaning that if Penney picks up a knock gets suspended or simply goes off form then he's straight back in.

Man City's Benjamin Mendy just got completely MULLERED by Traore at the weekend... Fox isnt exactly my favourite player but good god lay off the hate ya' idiots.

Edited by davey_wells
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

The two players who’ve done him tonight total £33m. Yet we’re blaming 500k back up charlton utility defender fox. Some of our fans need to accept that we don’t have world beaters in every position, nor will we have for foreseeable future! 

It's getting daft, isn't it?

This rush to criticise our own players after every single loss has just turned into an exercise in baseless hyperbole, to be honest.

A poor footballer playing like a poor footballer isn't a 'disgrace'; he's just a poor footballer.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

All a bit daft and embarrassing - let's be aware that Fox is our No.2 left back... meaning that if Penney picks up a knock gets suspended or simply goes off form then he's straight back in.

Man City's Benjamin Mendy just got completely MULLERED by Traore at the weekend... Fox isnt exactly my favourite player but good god lay off the hate ya' idiots.

You could tell tonight on the South Stand that fans were just itching for certain players to make mistakes so they could moan about em

Owlstalk Shop