Fox? Seriously wtf

15 hours ago, Vic Flange said:

Boyd was every bit a waste of money as Abdi and he will be on a big wage. Pinching money while fans pay big entrance fees. 

Shocking. 

Are they really pinching money? Both players will have come to the club with the intent of playing first team football, is it really their fault for what ever reason they haven't played much football for us?? In the case of Boyd when he has played it has mostly been out of position.

What do you expect them to do, pay the wages back to the club? Would you do that in your job. 

I post rarely, but this tread on Fox has made me mad.

Fox on a few occasions has been okay, half decent, done a job. Some are saying he tried last night and that is fine, but there half been a few occasions where this player has just given up.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that when someone goes past him he has tried to kick or foul the opposition, that is clearly an indication of giving up.

Not only that, but he has clearly just stopped running/chasing on a couple of occasions (a game last season (cannot remember which) and i think Wigan this.

I can forgive a player who may be lacking in ability, but this player lacks desire, a will to win, the want to win personal battles if the chips are down and just loses far to many 50/50 balls at the critical moment.

This is a cardinal sin and why Fox should never wear the Blue and White again.

• Thanks 1

Fox isn't good enough but he doesn't pick himself to play. He'd probably rather be on the bench than being the target of so much criticism. I have found it difficult to understand why we tracked him for at least six months and still actually bought him,, particularly as the Charlton fans did not rate him either. 

• Thanks 1