Carlos Carvlahal: It's Premier League next season for Sheffield Wednesday!

I'd just like to announce to all my friends on Owlstalk that I will be marrying the beautiful love of my life Mila Kunis next year in Handsworth and you're all invited. Don't ask me how that's going to happen I'll tell you some time in the future when you've all forgotten about it...

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Coach.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday head coach has said again that his team will be promoted this season.

He explained at todays press conference that Sheffield Wednesday are going to be in the Premier League next season

"We will achieve promotion at the end of the season. We have a big chance. We will be more strong second half of the season. 

Since the Derby game we have been more strong more compact. After this game we are unbeaten in 7 games. We change completely the system of the team to be more compact and more consistent. The draws against Ipswich and Reading is not good but not bad because I feel we are progressing.

I think we can turn the things and understanding that in the second half of the season we have forestieri back, tom lees back, george boyd back and we will be more strong second half of the season."

Injuries always gives him a let out.

George Boyd he benched, Lees has been poor and we were serving up the same rubbish with Forestieri at the end of last season.

This amazing improvement he has been talking about for ages is always just around the corner.

This is where our MASSIVE squad comes into it...Injuries take their toll, tiredness, fatigue, disillusionment....We have loads of players who are still fresh and rarin' to go...

Hutch

FF

Pudil will come storming back

Mathias will..errr...do stuff

Abdi, will finally strut his stuff properly on nthe greensward...I'm quite optimistic....

and taking medication

1 hour ago, prowl said:

We are so far outside automatic that we have no chance. Even if we make the play offs they are pot luck, anything can happen and often does, it's just 3 to 1 odds.

I hope he is right but we should have started strong from the first game rather than messing around until halfway through the season.

100% This ^^^ 

To rely on winning the playoffs in this league is just stupid and it feels like he hasn’t learned from the previous two seasons. You just have to ask Brighton fans about the playoffs and all the injuries they had in that first leg against us to know it’s a lottery on the day. Unless he has remembered that and is actually hoping the opposites have injuries not us  

:carlosswfc: