Carlos Carvlahal: It's Premier League next season for Sheffield Wednesday!

Well I BELIEVE 

Just stuck another £20 in mi Wembley jar, gonna book a hotel with mi Avios, and can't wait to unleash mi new Wembley song, sung to the tune of "Hand Me Down That Can o Beans" 

Trust in you Carlos, and the squad. 

UTO WAWAW Let's go, let's go, let's go. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daztheowl said:

Well I BELIEVE 

Just stuck another £20 in mi Wembley jar, gonna book a hotel with mi Avios, and can't wait to unleash mi new Wembley song, sung to the tune of "Hand Me Down That Can o Beans" 

Trust in you Carlos, and the squad. 

UTO WAWAW Let's go, let's go, let's go. 

:carlos:

• Haha 1

I still believe we will finish above the pigs (with or without Carlos)as they will have a dodgy spell, throw in a few injuries and teams will figure out how to combat their style of play over time as is what generally happens when a team is new to the division. You might think im mad for saying this but It's just a feeling i have.

Wether finishing above them will be good enough to put us in with a chance of promotion or not remains to be seen but Carlos will still have failed on his target of automatic promotion and even the play offs is a massive ask.

Edited by full fathom five
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

In a nutshell. In the last two seasons you could see we were a top 6 team, albeit not by much. This season we’ve looked mid table at best. It will take a remarkable turn around on all fronts to change that. Not impossible but unlikely.

Yep, last season it was top six with a lack of confidence stopping us making top 2.

Now it’s mid table with a lack of confidence stopping us hitting the top six 

The only way to see Premier league football next season at Hillsborough is to get down to the Wednesday Tap at 12.30 ish for BT sports coverage (do they have BT Sports there?)

And bring your own chair , preferably one that allows you to sit sideways to look at the wrongly erected Tv at the side of the bar ..

Guaranteed Premier league ha ha !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

Don’t agree with name calling but if he really thinks we will get promoted then he is a flipping idiot.

lol 

In all seriousness, I don't think Carlos is an idiot...just a man feeling pressure and becoming increasingly desperate. 

Rather sad to see him unravel. 

18 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Yep, last season it was top six with a lack of confidence stopping us making top 2.

Now it’s mid table with a lack of confidence stopping us hitting the top six 

I find it staggering that Carlos believes we will be promoted when we have gone backwards this season. we have won 6 games out of 20 

• Like 1

I think we can go on a run and make the play offs.. there are 12 teams that can grab the top 6 spots. until it is mathematically impossible I’ll still believe.. and what do people want Carlos to say. We are crap and we won’t get promotion. What signal is that going to send out to the fans and players. I can imagine the meltdown. 

• Like 1