Carlos Carvlahal: It's Premier League next season for Sheffield Wednesday!

9 minutes ago, flo said:

I also think we will be promoted. Very soon we will realise we have to start winning desperately everyone in the team will panic and well go on a 10 game winning streak and get play offs.

Similar to last season. 

You can now get 25-1 for us to be promoted by any means so opportunity to win some money.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, flo said:

I also think we will be promoted. Very soon we will realise we have to start winning desperately everyone in the team will panic and well go on a 10 game winning streak and get play offs.

Similar to last season. 

............and then Carlos will tear-up the record-breaking 10 in a row team and revert back to FF up front, Bannan LW, 3 CMs, and ultra-safety first football in the semi against the mighty Bristol City or Ipswich Town.

Similar to last season.

11 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

You know what ? Going 7 unbeaten in this league is some achievement. Yes, a couple of the draws should have been victories, but we keep grinding away. If at the turn of the year we are within 5 points of the playoffs, or sat in 7th, then we will be ok.

Minority view, I appreciate, but this league is a long hard slog. Is the football pretty and exciting, God no, but it could be a hell of a lot worse. Whilst many reading this will no doubt disagree and call me deluded, this season has all the hallmarks of last year, when we really got stuck into teams in the second half of the season.

Sick of hearing about this unbeaten run bullshit. 

We haven’t won in over a month. 

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I think failure will follow with him being replaced. Actually believe that DC believed in him and was led to believe he knew what he was doing. In reality a very poor coach who only knows the Iberian peninsula way of playing. His achievements at club are due to money we have spent and quality of individual performances rather than team performances. We only play well against teams who are set up to play an open sytyle of football.

I do not subscribe to the view he his hear to end of season regardless although think DC wants to be seen as giving him every opportunity to prove what he is saying unfortunately this will mean season is wasted.

I am aware alternatives to CC have been discussed and believe he would have gone if we had lost some of the games we have drawn recently. Think this is why his behaviour has become increasingly desperate and has looked for every possible excuse. If he had been removed earlier we would probably have had a better season just hope that next person in role is a proven coach and not one who has serially failed to deliver.

Good post.

23 hours ago, Quist said:

You can now get 25-1 for us to be promoted by any means so opportunity to win some money.

25/1. A lot of fans who rate carlos and believe he will take us up should do well out of this then. They should all be down the bookies getting their hard earned money on. I wont be though.

On 07/12/2017 at 18:30, full fathom five said:

I still believe we will finish above the pigs (with or without Carlos)as they will have a dodgy spell, throw in a few injuries and teams will figure out how to combat their style of play over time as is what generally happens when a team is new to the division. You might think im mad for saying this but It's just a feeling i have.

Wether finishing above them will be good enough to put us in with a chance of promotion or not remains to be seen but Carlos will still have failed on his target of automatic promotion and even the play offs is a massive ask.

See the pigs can't help themselves, lets hope we help ourselves today.