Carlos Carvlahal: It's Premier League next season for Sheffield Wednesday!

3 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

He really is off his rocker...

we've fooked up the first half of the season, that the second half is now almost irrelevant, we'd need top 2 form just to make the play offs... all this when his remit was automatic

Well done carlos

And to add to that..he can only tell us why we dont attack teams from the off..at the end of the season..conman imo..we have  been had

Guest Jack the Hat

Look, we should be in a better position, but he is going to be our manager for the rest of the season. We can't get any worse with this squad (which is a play off squad) and the play offs aren't totally out of reach, so I've decided to hop on board. The second half of the season must be better and with a bit of luck we could get there. So fingers crossed. Come on Wednesday!

Talk is easy and we would rather see performances on the pitch rather than listen to rhetoric.

BUT!!!! As unlikely as it sounds, as downright pants as we have been, as frustrated as I have felt with our performances and CC's excuses of late - I actually admire the fact he has put his belief and conviction on the line and out there for all to see and hear.

It's easy for us to snigger and take the mick out of him but do you know what it takes balls to make a comment like that when things aren't going well. Much easier to say that when your top of the league with a 12 point cushion!

Only time will tell whether it comes to fruition or not. But as much of a fruit loop Carlos sounds sometimes, at least he is showing conviction in his beliefs and is prepared to be held accountable to his comments

Edited by gazzamk2

2 minutes ago, gazzamk2 said:

Talk is easy and we would rather see performances on the pitch rather than listen to rhetoric.

BUT!!!! As unlikely as it sounds, as downright pants as we have been, as frustrated as I have felt with our performances and CC's excuses of late - I actually admire the fact he has put his belief and conviction on the line and out there for all to see and hear.

It's easy for us to snigger and take the mick out of him but do you know what it takes balls to make a comment like that when things aren't going well. Much easier to say that when your top of the league with a 12 point cushion!

Only time will tell whether it comes to fruition or not. But as much of a fruit loop Carlos sounds sometimes, at least he is showing conviction in his beliefs and is prepared to be held accountable to his comments

Nah, he’s just trying to convince Mr C and any other bod that will listen as it keeps him employed a little longer..

I don’t think we’re far off to be honest, give or take a couple of miles. 

I can’t help thinking that we need to show a little more form though.

And I also recall waiting with baited breath for the victory that was promised at home, to Hull, who are crap. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Nah, he’s just trying to convince Mr C and any other bod that will listen as it keeps him employed a little longer..

TBH I don't think he has to convince Mr C, I think he already has his backing. Its us the fans, but not to keep his employment (I actually think he wouldn't be out of work for long if we sacked him) but more to say yes we've not been 100% but it's a long season and he believes we will ultimately win promotion and he is saying publicly it will happen.