OFFICIAL RETAINED LIST REVEALED... 11 GONE

Although it's a high number of players, how many first team appearances did that lot make during the season? Maghoma played a fair few as did Madine and Mattock early on and Buxton and Zayatte late on. When you look at it like that it's not an alarming amount and you could probably bring in 3, 4 or 5 good replacements in who would easily cover that 11 and what they achieved.

I'm hoping that with the better pitch next season Hutchinson might pick up less injuries. It must have been like running on concrete at times this season

Like many I'm sorry to see Buxton go - he's served us well and can still put in a good cross. Helen was all over the place in the first half at Watford on Saturday as he has been on a number of occasions this season but we are stuck with him I assume. Overall it's a good clear out and it will be interesting, hopefully exciting, to see who comes in. Hoping we go for quality rather than quantity. 

Think they have released the right players, surprised that Mcguire and Semedo aren't included.

We also seem to have on our hands an owner who is true to his word, and that he his going to build a quality squad.  

With Paul Senior coming on board today, things are rapidly taking shape.

I'm convinced that the players we are going to see coming in, will be the best quality since we left the Premiership.

DC seems like a winner to me and that nothing is going to stop him till he gets sustained success with Wednesday.   

I know that some fans are worried about the price of season tickets, but I would say to them if you can possibly get the money together then buy one please, as next season is going to be massive step forward in our fortunes.

Another good sign is how quickly they put this list out. Gray said he has yet to have a sit down with Roeder and Pearson so you would imagine this list was his doing. They are not hanging around and waiting to see what other clubs do. We have cleared out ready so we must be confident we will be bringing in plenty and of a much better quality. Perhaps some are already agreed