OFFICIAL RETAINED LIST REVEALED... 11 GONE

If all 5 who have been offered contracts sign we will have a 17 man squad full of central midfielders who all do the same job and strikers who also do the same job not f##king score.Certainly going to have to move a few more on Dielna,Melo,Bus,May must be moved on we need more quality in the middle of the park Striker'sare a given two new left back's and 3 wide men.

At that 

2 LB

2 CB

1/2 CM

3 WINGER'S

2 STRIKER'S

sIGNING 10/11 PLAYERS AND GETTING ENOUGH OF THEM RIGHT TO HAVE A REALLY PRODUCTIVE SEASON WILL BE A BIG ASK

Get rid of Melo?

Not sure how you work that one out.

Just to add - hopefully we can get rid of Dielna this window as even an optimist would have to admit he's.no better than Reda Johnson and we got rid of him. I actually agree with Shandy when he says the jury is still out on Helan, he can be genuinely good at left back or as a JJ-style super sub, the runs he makes where he really bombs forward were great and stretched the opposition, but he did them less and less as the season went on because he looked scared that the ball would get away from him on our appalling pitch.

Guest ben29

shop window maybe , it does seem a bit daft though

Did we have many other options? Zayette, loovens, palmer etc injured

If all 5 who have been offered contracts sign we will have a 17 man squad full of central midfielders who all do the same job and strikers who also do the same job not f##king score.Certainly going to have to move a few more on Dielna,Melo,Bus,May must be moved on we need more quality in the middle of the park Striker'sare a given two new left back's and 3 wide men.

At that 

2 LB

2 CB

1/2 CM

3 WINGER'S

2 STRIKER'S

sIGNING 10/11 PLAYERS AND GETTING ENOUGH OF THEM RIGHT TO HAVE A REALLY PRODUCTIVE SEASON WILL BE A BIG ASK

What a load of SH1T3

To see if he was worth keeping as back-up this year? Not often you can find a player who can play at every position accross the back 4 and be comfortable in each one.

You must be joking! Lewis has been a top pro for us....a real rock but his performances recently at centre back have been HORRIFIC!

I'll definitely miss him playing right back though

You must be joking! Lewis has been a top pro for us....a real rock but his performances recently at centre back have been HORRIFIC!

I'll definitely miss him playing right back though

They weren't always.

Which again leads back to us taking a look at him there, deciding he wasnt up to it anymore and releasing him?

Not sure what you are getting at.

Does anyone have a decent enough memory to know how many we've released in the previous few years?

I remember Chris Turner having a complete clear out.

Bromby, Quinn, Morrison and Geary ended up playing for a local club called the pigs. lol

Ruthless - as it should be if we are serious about being contenders next year.

Buxton and Zayatte I think have too many injuries to be effective cover - they'd need cover for the cover.

Mattock is a it harsh but if we replace with better then the right decision.

The remainder all sensible - the in contract players won't be going anywhere unless they get a good deal

I'm not saying I don't agree with these (although I'd have kept Zayatte as backup), but I am surprised by some of these.

Zayatte, Maghoma, Mattock and Buxton (when fit) were all noticeable part of the first team. The decision of to get rid of them, and not just make them back up players is a real statement of intent if you ask me.

I'm not saying I don't agree with these (although I'd have kept Zayatte as backup), but I am surprised by some of these.

Zayatte, Maghoma, Mattock and Buxton (when fit) were all noticeable part of the first team. The decision of to get rid of them, and not just make them back up players is a real statement of intent if you ask me.

It's getting me right giddy.