OFFICIAL RETAINED LIST REVEALED... 11 GONE

Guest wilyfox

Ooooooh just heard the news. Very pleased, no surprises. I think Gray made the right call in each case. Now we build...

Very surprised by that list.

We've let our two best full backs go (Mattock & Buxton). I can understand Buxton going due to his injury record, but Mattock has been a very reliable, steady full back who was part of that pretty formidable defensive back line at the beginning of the season. Very, very harsh.

Thought Zayette deserved another deal, but once again, injury has probably dictated that decision.

There's no doubt that we're going to have to be VERY busy this season, and it's clear we're going the revolution route, rather than evolution. Roeder, Pearson & Gray have got a lot of work on in the next few weeks or so.

Exciting times...but that's a lot of change for a club that's going to be expecting results from the off.

True but it's clear we have more chance of getting those results with much better players than the likes of Zayatte and Mattock in the ranks. Major overhauls can work, especially if it's real quality that we are bedding in. 

They're under contract, how can we just release em?

Paying them off... 

Would have let semedo go.

We don't need hutch melo and semedo.

Am a bit worried Gray is gonna continue with his 'team of defenders' approach.

We'll be carrying Hutch again next season, which would only leave Melo.

Right call to give Semedo a new contract IMO - deserved too.

We can't, and that what I put. Just commenting on how the remaining squad looked

Right! Thought you meant get shut, I agree they're all shitt

I am not happy at all.

It is a sad day to say goodbye to so many players that have contributed to this season and longer. Virtually none of them can be faulted for their application and commitment.

This is football and to progress we need to get in better players and thus we have to say goodbye to to some of the players who got us where we are today(a season free from relegation worries)

My thanks and wishes of good luck to all of them.

When I say I am not happy at all, that is not quite true. I am excited about the next stage of Wednesday's progression and the prospect of players coming in

That's a true happy clapper's mentality if I ever saw one.

Mattock Buxton Zayate all the same.

Decent players but all injury prone and don't play enough games to earn their money.

Agree with the list , will be interesting to see it the others sign their new contracts

Guest pembo55

I agree with the all except buxton only player at the club who can cross hopefully we sign a few more now who can cross the ball.

No surprises in that list except for maybe Lewis Buxton & Zayatte

The others unfortunately just not good enough to make the step up.

Maguire was on the edge IMO.

Good luck and all the best to all of them.