Just now, scram said:

I'm watching a game where a top class keeper does what he should be doing

Name me one save that he shouldn't have made?

He’s a top class keeper because he makes those saves. You’ve literally just said that yourself. They’re top class saves made at the highest level.

I don’t know why you’re getting so ate up about it. Most people think he had an exceptional game, you obviously don’t, doesn’t really matter does it?

• Like 1

The pundits were shocking towards madrid too

They were easily the better team over the 90 imo - even when Liverpool had a bit of dominance they still looked like they were wating on some "magic" to score

Liverpool will do well in the PL - but they're not a team with enough about them to dominate europe

They could find themselves miles behind City id Haaland adapts quickly

2 minutes ago, darra said:

You might be right but as I said earlier

Liverpool played 330 minutes of cup final football. Goals scored 0. Saying on the radio yesterday that they're one of the best clubs in the world. Are they really?

The front three have gone off the boil, so no they’re not. 

But they were better than Madrid. We all know City should have won this, glad they didn’t, but Madrid were probably 8th best 

• Haha 1

Just now, 0wl18 said:

He’s a top class keeper because he makes those saves. You’ve literally just said that yourself. They’re top class saves made at the highest level.

I don’t know why you’re getting so ate up about it. Most people think he had an exceptional game, you obviously don’t, doesn’t really matter does it?

It doesn't matter and i really, realy really (recurring) don't care at all

I'm debating a football match on a football forum

You disagree

hey ho

I'll survive

1 minute ago, scram said:

The pundits were shocking towards madrid too

They were easily the better team over the 90 imo - even when Liverpool had a bit of dominance they still looked like they were wating on some "magic" to score

Liverpool will do well in the PL - but they're not a team with enough about them to dominate europe

They could find themselves miles behind City id Haaland adapts quickly

Yeah agree, Liverpool started fast but after about 20 mins they looked a bit clueless. Just gave it to Salah and hoped.

5 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I think if you wanted to, you could make this argument for most of a goalkeepers work. The one he tipped onto the post in particular was a great save that few others might have made. 

Nit sure personally - at least a metre inside the post?

Would have looked pretty crap on the keeper had it gone in

Just now, WBridgfordowl said:

No doubt they’ll be busy deciding who to blame for what is clearly a travesty of justice 

Do you reckon the Bishop of Liverpools on standby to head the impartial enquiry then?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2