2 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

So who’s to blame then?

I’m seeing people taking pops at Liverpool fans for not a great deal in reality. Unless it can be proven that Liverpool fans have fraudulently copied tickets, the fault lays at the feet of the fraudsters peddling fake tickets.

Liverpool fans are absolutely no angels but, the videos available by and large show them waiting patiently outside locked gates being pepper sprayed.

You must have seen the videos on this thread of them climbing over the fences 

1 minute ago, 0wl18 said:

So who’s to blame then?

I’m seeing people taking pops at Liverpool fans for not a great deal in reality. Unless it can be proven that Liverpool fans have fraudulently copied tickets, the fault lays at the feet of the fraudsters peddling fake tickets.

Liverpool fans are absolutely no angels but, the videos available by and large show them waiting patiently outside locked gates being pepper sprayed.

The fact is that have a section of their fan base who regularly turn up to big games like last night hoping to gain entry without tickets

Then they all act surprised and outraged when something goes wrong 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Django said:

The fact is that have a section of their fan base who regularly turn up to big games like last night hoping to gain entry without tickets

Then they all act surprised and outraged when something goes wrong 

Rangers did the exact same last week. 

If we got to a European final, thousands would travel without a ticket. 

This isn’t a Liverpool problem however simple it may be to direct blame onto them. UEFA have already reported that the issues were caused due to fake tickets. 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

You must have seen the videos on this thread of them climbing over the fences 

It happened in Istanbul in 2005 

Fans were sat on each other’s knees in seats and many were on the gangway steps watching the game 

Absolute madness

Im assuming that Real had a similar allocation last night? I’m assuming that their end of the stadium was of similar layout to the Liverpool end? I’m also assuming that similar levels of policing were in effect at the Real end also?

I might be wrong but I haven’t heard any reports of trouble with the Real fans 

• Like 5

Just now, 0wl18 said:

Rangers did the exact same last week. 

If we got to a European final, thousands would travel without a ticket. 

This isn’t a Liverpool problem however simple it may be to direct blame onto them. UEFA have already reported that the issues were caused due to fake tickets. 

Screenshot_2022-05-29-10-23-41-72_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I've see videos of rangers fans fighting in the streets at that game

We’re talking about a possible stadium disaster again here, not a bit of scuffling in the streets 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django said:

The problem isn’t fans travelling without tickets 

Its fans trying to gain access to the stadium without tickets 

Look at the videos posted at the start of this thread.

This first video shows 4 people storm the gates, not wearing colours. How do you know who they support? If you was planning on storming the ground, would you choose the busiest end?

The video of fans scaling the fence. There’s 2 Liverpool fans, the rest again, not wearing colours. 

It’s very easy to make this something it’s not with the history of the club in question. Lets wait and see what the authorities come out with before tarring a fan base who on the whole, looked to be behaving themselves.

Theres multiple unbiased accounts from celebrities and journalists a like to very the fan behaviour. 

There wasn’t any uproar at the trouble in Seville last week. It’s double standards based on a inherent feeling towards Liverpool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Nobody was displaying this attitude when Rangers took a reported 70,000 fans to Seville.

I despise Liverpool but, can any of you really tell me that you’d refuse a ticket to watch Wednesday in the final? 

The videos I’ve seen show fans by and large behaving themselves very well. I’ve seen the ones of a few fans scaling the fences but, let’s not pretend that’s just the Liverpool fans because it wasn’t.

Fans are encouraged to travel to support their team. UEFA actively endorsed Rangers fans without tickets travelling. 

Encouraged to travel yes encouraged to break into grounds no.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Nobody was displaying this attitude when Rangers took a reported 70,000 fans to Seville.

I despise Liverpool but, can any of you really tell me that you’d refuse a ticket to watch Wednesday in the final? 

The videos I’ve seen show fans by and large behaving themselves very well. I’ve seen the ones of a few fans scaling the fences but, let’s not pretend that’s just the Liverpool fans because it wasn’t.

Fans are encouraged to travel to support their team. UEFA actively endorsed Rangers fans without tickets travelling. 

I’d travel 

I’d watch it in a bar

Id watch it in a fan park 

What I wouldn’t do is try and climb up a fence into the ground or try to gain access with a fake ticket 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

This first video shows 4 people storm the gates, not wearing colours. How do you know who they support? If you was planning on storming the ground, would you choose the busiest end?

The video of fans scaling the fence. There’s 2 Liverpool fans, the rest again, not wearing colours. 

It’s very easy to make this something it’s not with the history of the club in question. Lets wait and see what the authorities come out with before tarring a fan base who on the whole, looked to be behaving themselves.

Theres multiple unbiased accounts from celebrities and journalists a like to very the fan behaviour. 

There wasn’t any uproar at the trouble in Seville last week. It’s double standards based on a inherent feeling towards Liverpool.

Wishful thinking I’m afraid pal 

1 minute ago, Django said:

I’d travel 

I’d watch it in a bar

Id watch it in a fan park 

What I wouldn’t do is try and climb up a fence into the ground or try to gain access with a fake ticket 

So you wouldn’t buy a ticket if offered one through fear it was a fake?

Just now, 0wl18 said:

So you wouldn’t buy a ticket if offered one through fear it was a fake?

Would I f***

If I hadn’t purchased it from our ticket office then I wouldn’t go, this attitude would be x1000000 if I was watching Liverpool, they have form for it 

7 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Fancy someone breaking the law not wearing the clubs colours 

If you were robbing a bank would you have your name printed on your t shirt or would you try and be a bit more conspicuous? 😆

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Django said:

Fancy someone breaking the law not wearing the clubs colours 

If you were robbing a bank would you have your name printed on your t shirt or would you try and be a bit more conspicuous? 😆

The only fans on fences look like locals to me. The Liverpool fans want nothing to do with the group. 

There’s a PSG fan in clear view bottom right.

Every fan in a shirt has the back to this bunch barring 1. 

27E841AF-3D7F-4CF2-812C-2D94D899E303.jpeg

1 minute ago, 0wl18 said:

The only fans on fences look like locals to me. The Liverpool fans want nothing to do with the group. 

There’s a PSG fan in clear view bottom right.

Every fan in a shirt has the back to this bunch barring 1. 

27E841AF-3D7F-4CF2-812C-2D94D899E303.jpeg

Stonewash jeans white trainers, polo top

defo scouse 

• Haha 3