11 minutes ago, scram said:

OK

The best team ever outsmarted by multiple other teams is a real statement of how great they are....

OK...

Best team ever? 

They haven't even matched their own best points total? And finished 1 point clear in the domestic league. 

Any knockout is the beauty of anyone can win. 

City may be getting closer but they are certainly not immensely ahead of the competition at the very top level, as the past 3 or 4 years have shown 

3 hours ago, gazzatheowl said:

poo like this will happen when fifa/uefa only allocate 20k per team. 35k for corporate and some ******** with more money than sense is atrocious.

It's a cause but it's not the problem.

The problem is fans turning up intent on getting into the ground without tickets.

There is no excuse for it and it is ingrained in the culture of that club.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

In all fairness, most posters in this thread have laid all the blame with Liverpool fans. How many of them were at the stadium this evening?

Experience mate, experience.  Their behaviour is in their dna.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I don't know how to solve it, but someone desperately needs to take them to task fanbase wise.

Perhaps from within the club.

It's time blame was pointed at that fanbase. It's time they took some responsibility.

There are now far to meny examples of this behaviour from them. 

You can't point the finger at the organisation, when people who quite clearly shouldnt be there, cause problems. That's your fanbase's fault. That's your clubs fault.

No one dare 

If politician or any other public figure said anything it’d be career suicide and the pile on would be f****** humongous 

Everyone with half a brain knows that the common denominator in occurrences like this are the Liverpool fans but it’s never called out 

• Like 6

For comparison  Rangers had  around 100 thousand fans in Spain last week for their final and this didn’t happen so the fans travelling without tickets debate doesn’t wash sorry 

Edited by Django
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Django said:

No one dare 

If politician or any other public figure said anything it’d be career suicide and the pile on would be f****** humongous 

Everyone with half a brain knows that the common denominator in occurrences like this are the Liverpool fans but it’s never called out 

It's why it needs to come from within. Before we get another disaster. 

• Like 1

Nobody was displaying this attitude when Rangers took a reported 70,000 fans to Seville.

I despise Liverpool but, can any of you really tell me that you’d refuse a ticket to watch Wednesday in the final? 

The videos I’ve seen show fans by and large behaving themselves very well. I’ve seen the ones of a few fans scaling the fences but, let’s not pretend that’s just the Liverpool fans because it wasn’t.

Fans are encouraged to travel to support their team. UEFA actively endorsed Rangers fans without tickets travelling. 

9 minutes ago, Django said:

For comparison  Rangers had  around 100 thousand fans in Spain last week for their final and this didn’t happen so the fans travelling without tickets debate doesn’t wash sorry 

So who’s to blame then?

I’m seeing people taking pops at Liverpool fans for not a great deal in reality. Unless it can be proven that Liverpool fans have fraudulently copied tickets, the fault lays at the feet of the fraudsters peddling fake tickets.

Liverpool fans are absolutely no angels but, the videos available by and large show them waiting patiently outside locked gates being pepper sprayed.