So…. Sunderland away

2 hours ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Just had a look at their forum. 
Reckon we are a good side but MK Dons a threat and that Wycombe are good at sh!thousery. 
also interesting comments about our badge. Few of em saying that the old one was class and new one is pants. 
Agreed 100%

Had a quick look, they seem quite happy happy to be playing us rather than Wycombe and MK Dons. They sound like us lot on there, even saying only club they fear is themselves, own worst enemy etc. 

Seen them say they like our new badge though and old was poo. Obviously have mixed opinions like us about that one.

lol 

It’s madness 2 clubs the size of us and Sunderland are having to battle it out in league one play offs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I see they keep bringing up the 5-0 not realising that our starting 11 has changed significantly since then and we've been much better.

By Friday we'll have 3 CB's in the back line. Fingers crossed a midfield of Bannan, Luongo and Byers. Johnson/NML and Hunt out wide.

Gregory and Berahino/Windass up top. 

We should be more than match for them, especially with the loss of their key player.

Over 2 legs I fancy us to do it. I wouldn’t have been as confident had it been the final. Shame we couldn’t have turned 3 of those draws into wins in the first half of the season but we’ve had a good season regardless. Well done DM and the players.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

I see they keep bringing up the 5-0 not realising that our starting 11 has changed significantly since then and we've been much better.

By Friday we'll have 3 CB's in the back line. Fingers crossed a midfield of Bannan, Luongo and Byers. Johnson/NML and Hunt out wide.

We should be more than match for them, especially with the loss of their key player.

That 5-0 wouldn’t have happened had we not just had a 3 week break for Covid. That break cost us a shot at automatic promotion as much as the constant injuries.

• Like 1

Agree it would have been a great final. Cant see ww or mk selling much more thsn 10,000.

I think we are better than sunderland, but i do worry about our defending. No way will moore park the bus up there. He doesnt know how. They will come at us, but boy will that suit us !

1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

Who have they lost?

Don’t think the post Covid outbreak 5-0 has any bearing.

After 29 minutes this was our side:-

BPF

Brennan Palmer Johnson

Hunt Wing Bannan Dele NML

Gregory Paterson

We’ll be a far better side on Friday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Why do all the doom & gloom negativo’s keep wimping on about the fuc**n Huddersfield game?

Different team, different manager, different opposition. 

We have the advantage of the second leg at home, just because it didn’t work out against Huddersfield has no relevance whatsoever. 

No doom and gloom mate. It’s a forum for debate. Get over yourself.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Broadhead

He’s a massive loss for them.

Stewart has been struggling for form recently. Few of their fans think he’s exhausted and he’s run out of steam. Understandable because he’s played every game this season often for the full 90 minutes. 

• Thanks 1