So…. Sunderland away

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

What a fantastic match-up.Third tier play-off and its Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday. Should really be a Championship play-off.

It’s a shame that it’s not the final at Wembley. 

• Like 1

I would rather play Sunderland to be honest as we play better against the big club. Both games will be sell outs I do think we have the better personnel the returning injured players is a massive bonus. I just hope we don’t lose bannan he revels in the big games especially on nice surfaces. We need a good result at there’s but I’m confident.

If we can come away with a 1-0 either way or a 1-1 then that'll set us in goof steady for the Hillsborough leg.

Both teams don't perform too well on the road so both will want to take advantage of their home form.

Sunderland fans seem fairly confident so let's put an end to their party shall we? 

2 hours ago, dehowl said:

Just like the one at Huddersfield? 😫

Why do all the doom & gloom negativo’s keep wimping on about the fuc**n Huddersfield game?

Different team, different manager, different opposition. 

We have the advantage of the second leg at home, just because it didn’t work out against Huddersfield has no relevance whatsoever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, striker said:

Not the worst team to play. Unrepredictable on their day, but not as good as McDons and not as awkward to play against as Wycombe.

If we beat them, would rather play Wycombe in the final. 

Rotherham played em off the park midweek 22 shots to Sunderlands nil. We lose to these over 2 legs we dont deserve to go up