FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Guest Theboylangers

It will be quite remarkable if we can feck it up after beating MK Dons a few days ago. We were in prime position. 

Not sure many teams would manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like us. 

I think what annoys me most is how predictable this is, Any, Any, Any other team fighting for a crucial result for promotion would expect to steamroll a team fighting relegation and yet i'm sure we all expected this, such a mentally weak football team.

• Like 5

Guest Jack the Hat
Just now, CircleSeven said:

As Rotherham are winning all three teams above us are very very likely to win their games. We have to get a point today or we are fûcked. 

Whatever division we are in next season we have to jettison Moore or we are as you say in trouble.

Just now, DobbinTheDonkey said:

If Rotherham win, MK will rest players.

So I think if we lose tonight, it's over.

Sunderland and  Wycombe will win

Sorry but Moore has to go.

Going into tonight without Dean or Dunkley in side was always asking for trouble defending set peices.

Likewise looking toothless from corners as no threat from us.

One look at that pitch and message should have been clear to team from start, DON'T TAKE RISKS at back by OVERPLAYING

• Like 5

I have seen a lot of teams this season just try to stop Wednesday playing, we have seen hoof football, battering football, time wasting football, diving football but I have to say hats off to the Fleetwood grounds keeper as he has done the best job of stopping us play all season..

• Haha 1

1 win in 19 this lot. 

Got into good areas without creating chances. 

Trying to overplay on a terrible pitch. 

We need to be more direct, not in a sense of hitting hopeless long balls but looking to get the ball to strikers feet as quick as possible. Too many ponderous passes that allow teams to keep their shape.