FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

5 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Sorry but Moore has to go.

Going into tonight without Dean or Dunkley in side was always asking for trouble defending set peices.

Likewise looking toothless from corners as no threat from us.

One look at that pitch and message should have been clear to team from start, DON'T TAKE RISKS at back by OVERPLAYING

He's put Paterson up front for this reason, but then forgot about the defence 😫

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Not sure our rivals have a manager who can't stop tinkering with the team and expect a cohesive outcome.

It is an absolutely fair comment. 

I do despair at times with selections and tactics but there's still time to right a few wrongs and prove I don't know what I'm on about. 

Come on Wednesday.

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

I said before the Wycombe that tonight was the game I was dreading most of the last 3 fixtures. These are fighting for their lives to stop up, this was going to be a real fight and once again, in predictable Wednesday fashion, we look to have blown it. Let's see if Moore can earn his crust this half.

And were fighting for promotion. Toothless.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Stan Dupowls said:

Yet again being out worked by a small motivated club. Luongo, Byers and Johnson need to sort themselves out………or be coached correctly! No more playing out from the back.

They’re throwing everything at defending so it needs a shoot on site policy second half. Can’t seem to win headers so stop “wing only” tactics….mix it up.

Get Windass on last 30 mins if he’s fit.

Show desire Wednesday FFS….

So rather than break teams down we should just shoot on sight? 

I look forward to a half of 15 shots off target and giving Fleetwoof endless opportunities to time waste. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jim said:

It’s going to Saturday regardless but I feel this next 45 minutes is massive as another defeat and the ‘Moore Out’ brigade will be marching down to Hillsborough with their Pitchforks 😮

And deservervedly so

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Go and look at our recent goals away from home. 

All the pretty football and it comes from a direct ball from Hunt straight into Gregory. 

Same at MK Dons, 2 set pieces and one wonder goal that came from a direct ball. 

Bolton - set piece. 

It’s league one. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Bottling this at present after such a good start too.

we’re not ‘bottling’ anything, we’re so on top it’s daft. Normal crap finishing, one bad mistake and one crap set piece defending has done us first half. I hate this ‘bottling’, it’s the same as every match this season so far. We do the same things over and over, it’s not about pluck.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, RhodesToNowhere said:

Can’t see us scoring again tonight.

it’ll be a torrid time wasting back against the wall second half from Fleetwood and we all know how that ends. 

What you watching . Everytime we go forward we look like scoring

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ray Von shabba said:

why would he when his manager insists in playing out from the back

Quite happy to blame Moore for p.issing the talents of the best squad in Lge 1 up the wall this entire season…lol

• Like 3