FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

3 minutes ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

Absolutely garbage! We lose this and Moore should be sacked before the Portsmouth game. Brilliant first ten minutes then appalling after that. All came from that stupid Storey mistake.

BPF error not kicking it upfield.

Everybody just stop having a splenectomy and see what happens second half. Nobody’s sacked, nor should be, put the Frosty Jack down and have a glass of water.

Should be smashing this and a shocker that we’re not BUT…y’know, no need to do an actual trouser pīss

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

After the first half I'm glad I didn't fall for it and buy a ticket for Saturday. Chansiri out and I'll be back, he's running the show and we're going backwards for another season. 

Can't wait to play forest green and in the pizza cup next year. Tinpot doesn't even describe us any more, that's something to strive for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Even without the bad pass that lead to their first goal, Byers has been awful. Constantly turning back on himself can't find a pass neither can Johnson to be fair and he should have been screaming at Patto to leave that one he is running on to it and the big man had to swivel at an awkward angle. Big fan of the lad but been ******** tonight

3 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

It will be quite remarkable if we can feck it up after beating MK Dons a few days ago. We were in prime position. 

Not sure many teams would manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like us. 

Not sure our rivals have a manager who can't stop tinkering with the team and expect a cohesive outcome.

• Like 3

I genuinely can’t remember a more pathetic Wednesday side away from home than this lot. Obviously there’s been seasons where we’ve lost more on our travels,  but this standard is absolutely dreadful and even when we win we make an absolute meal of out it 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, bobness said:

The difference is that we're on their turf, which means they're used to playing on a rubbish pitch, unlike us.

:duntmatter:

Yeah, I'm forgetting how good our pitch has been lol

Total garbage why do we always try and walk it in the back of their net and end up not even having a shot!!! every corner of free kick the opposition have your sat praying it dosent go it, that's how crap we are at defending set pices not changed all season!!!