FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

3 minutes ago, DoorDoor said:

sick of them going on about "the pitch", yes its poo but its the same for both teams ffs

The difference is that we're on their turf, which means they're used to playing on a rubbish pitch, unlike us.

:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

And to think we were talking about auto's, were not going to even make the playoffs... Terrible first goal to give away and then the needless foul..

Pitch is awful.

We’ve had more practice playing on an awful pitch than almost any other club in this division, we can’t use that as an excuse.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Storey has been excellent since he joined us donkey or not 

He really hasn’t. He was great for about 6 games and average to crap since then. Nisse’s goal for Burton, Parrott for MK and tonight we’re all Storey’s fault and that’s just off the top of my head. He isn’t anywhere near the ridiculous adulation he gets on here. No pace and poor touch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same mistakes yet and yet again. Silly errors from the back, and/or set pieces! 

Cliche we know but they’ll be no plan b now. Huff / puff but little end product.

Regardless of whether we got in the playoffs or not do we think we have a chance if we can’t do the very basics against poor teams!

Sorry Darren you’re massively under achieving with this squad! 

• Like 4

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

I have seen a lot of teams this season just try to stop Wednesday playing, we have seen hoof football, battering football, time wasting football, diving football but I have to say hats off to the Fleetwood grounds keeper as he has done the best job of stopping us play all season..

What is happening is not the fault of the Fleetwood grounds keeper.

I think that at this very moment Moore is dragging Johnson around by his feet in the changing room, in a furious attempt to remove his shoes. 

What are we doing? Come out the traps and looks a different league. Go in looking vulnerable and defeated. 

45 minutes to put this right. Come on Wednesday, sort it the f**k out.

• Like 1