WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

2 minutes ago, MRGRIM said:

Lethargic performance.  

No demonstration of leadership at the back. That starts with the keeper for me. 

Very harsh

BPF tried to get it moving but sadly Iorfa and Storey spent most of the night taking 10 touches before passing it back to him

• Like 1

I'll be glad when we no longer have to play these crap teams into anti-football. Fouls galore, no talent, lump it forward, shirt pulling, clogging, feigning injury and diving, scabby own goal after their big lump stands in front of BPF and holds him, stopping him from moving, cheating, who are you bar stewards. 

• Like 1

Two teams turned up today, one team wanted to play football, the other wanted to stop them playing...  The ref might as well have not been there, lots of pulling and shoving, and all they needed to do was fall over and the ref gave them a free kick...  Their goal I mean they were shoving the goalie, we had to put extra players to stop them shoving cause we knew the ref would allow it and thats what caused the goal...   Absolute garbage referee..

• Like 2

Just now, SwellOwl said:

A disappointing result, such a shame and with both Plymouth and Wycombe winning.

Move on to Saturday.

Saturday will be very physical as well. We have to learn to deal with these kind of

sides. 

Just now, eightbelow said:

But I thought we were terrifying in our world class performance against f@cking Cambridge and that we were going to catch Wigan.

Some people just can’t wait for us to slip

up. Fans my arse 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We just can’t cope against the physical sides. 

The problem is that the opposition is starting to realise this - Lincoln for example outfought us quite comfortably over the 90 minutes.

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter if we go up or not.

If we can't deal with these lot at home we don't want to be embarrassed further up in class.

The most disjointed load of typical Wednesday garbage.

You could see after 5 f*cking minutes how they set up...why can't this team of "rolls Royce" players overcome a Sunday league setup!!!???

• Like 2