WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

9 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

That might have a bit more credibility if we didn’t pound Cambridge 6-0 on the same pitch the game before

Cambridge just rolled over tho…and you could see the pitch was way worse after playing on it on Saturday, nowhere near as good.

Just now, agentwalker said:

You just knew what they were going to do in the last 10 mins, Moore should have anticipated this, subbed Byers off, moved hutch into midfield and brought on big dunks.

I thought our game management was poor. 

Take the sting out of it, don't let them have the ball, don't give away freekicks and corners if you can. 

We didn't do any of that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

We won’t win against Gillingham, they’ll do exactly what Lincoln did and we don’t know how to

deal with it.

Ive said all season DM won’t get us up

Did you say anything after any of our recent victories including a  6-0 on Saturday?

Just for balance?

19 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Tonight showed exactly why Moore isn't up to the task. Top 6? Don't make me laugh. We will drop off now I'm 100% certain. Absolutely garbage tonight, Bannan showing again how vastly over rated he is by the fanbase. 

Chansiri out.

Did you post this after any of our recent victories?

Just now, Quickly Kevin said:

So you stay quiet when we win but spout poo the minute we drop points.

We may give up as Johnny Concrete is 100% sure we won't go up.

Kevin.....it was a wind up fella chill out.

For what it's worth I thought we were garbage against one of the worst footballing sides I've seen at Hillsborough since Fat boy Evans brought his Gillingham team here.

I'm hoping we've got enough left in the tank to get us into the top 6 especially with players getting back from injury. Just worries me that perhaps teams have now found the formula to stop us playing our way. Obviously hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Kevin.....it was a wind up fella chill out.

For what it's worth I thought we were garbage against one of the worst footballing sides I've seen at Hillsborough since Fat boy Evans brought his Gillingham team here.

I'm hoping we've got enough left in the tank to get us into the top 6 especially with players getting back from injury. Just worries me that perhaps teams have now found the formula to stop us playing our way. Obviously hope I'm wrong.

Fair enough.

Moore isn't a good manager, and frankly had he been in charge of many of the teams in this league he'd probably already have been dismissed.

He's lucky to have so many good players at his disposal.

Other managers have to get things 100% right to have any chance of victory at this level, because they don't have our quality at their disposal.

When other teams give Baz space we can often thrash them, as happened on Saturday or against Donny.

That's because we've got one of the strongest squads in this division.

But it's when opponents don't give him that space - as at Lincoln - or get behind the ball that we struggle.

That's when a manager's tactical ability is important to find a way to win.

That's when you learn how good a manager really is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

4 points from the last 9 is like our early season form - not good enough.

Our competitors around the top six never seem to lose ffs. 

We've been in and around our current league placing for most of the season, and that's probably where we'll finish.

28 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Did you post this after any of our recent victories?

The thing is Kev, that's when teams let us play.

We're good enough to beat any team in this league, based on our playing staff.

When we struggle it's because Moore can't overcome what the opposing manager is doing.

Imagine what it's like for some clubs in this league, clubs with poo players.

Their victories are almost exclusively down to their managers, rather than what's playing on the pitch.